Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

329 results found

1. Bill by location NPI and Tax ID

Allow me to bill using a different NPI and tax ID rather than the one that's set for my organization.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

You can now set fields at the Location level to override the Organization’s name, NPI, and tax ID when billing under a Group NPI. Learn More

If you are receiving this message but were looking for different functionality, please resubmit your idea with additional details. 

2. Notify the contact when they receive a secure message

When I send a secure message to someone in my client's contact network, send them an email letting them know there's a new secure message on the portal.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We corrected an issue where members of a client’s Contact Network did not receive an email notification when they had a new secure message on the Client Portal. 

3. Update appointment status on upcoming progress notes

Allow me to update the appointment status if a progress note has already been created. Sometimes we create the shell of the note early, but if the appointment is still "upcoming" we can't change the status.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Progress Notes cannot be signed, submitted, or approved when linked to an appointment that has an Upcoming status. Staff will still be able to begin drafting a Progress Note while the appointment is upcoming. 

We made this improvement to adhere to documentation best practices, and to prevent document conflicts and potential billing issues. 

4. Add treatment plans and assessments to notes awaiting signature

Add treatment plans and initial assessments to the new Notes Awaiting Signature feature.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Option to turn off automatic ERA processing

Allow me the option to turn off the automatic processing of ERAs.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add AUDIT as an intake form

Have TheraNest add the AUDIT to the list of intake forms so that I don't have to create it myself.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

AUDIT-C has been added to your organization's Dynamic Forms. This form is currently archived. You’ll need to unarchive it to use it at your organization.

7. Bring Back Ability To Save Default Calendar View

Please bring back the ability to save my default calendar view to something other than Agenda. As someone who views multiple providers' schedules at a time, Agenda view is unusable to me. This feature seems to have been disabled with the new "update."

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Don't require a social security number for eligibility checks

Don't require a SSN for eligibility checks because we typically don't need it to check a client's eligibility and we have some clients who refuse to provide it.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add template for Good Faith Estimate

Have TheraNest create a template for a Good Faith Estimate in Dynamic Forms.

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The following forms have been added to your organization’s Dynamic Forms:

• Good Faith Estimate
    • Release of Information: HIPAA AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OR DISCLOSURE OF HEALTH INFORMATION
    • Release of Information: Additional Consent for HIV/AIDS

These forms are currently archived. You’ll need to unarchive them in order to use them at your organization.

10. Filter authorization reports to remove archived clients

Allow me to filter the authorization reports to include/exclude archived clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  11. Filter client list by client flags

When viewing the client list, allow me to customize the grid to include any client flags and allow me to sort/filter by the flags.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bill inactive insurance if DOS was within payer effective dates

Currently if the insurance is marked as inactive we are unable to bill the insurance even if the date of service was during the active period. then we have to go in and reneter all of the insurance info since we cannot reactivate the inactive plan. This defeats the purpose of entering an end date to the insurance. Also, we then have to remember to go back and mark the insurance as inactive after the session was billed.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When submitting a claim or checking a claim for errors, a date of service check will be performed. The claim will be submitted to the appropriate payer based on the effective dates for that client’s payers. This additional check was added to help prevent denials. Check out our release notes for more information. 

13. Customized grid for archived clients

Allow me to customize the grid for archived clients and view "only" the information in the grid.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Show client flags when viewing archived clients

Allow me to view the client flags when viewing the list of archived clients.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Have a separate appointment reminder for telehealth

Allow me to customize an appointment reminder template for just telehealth sessions.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If your organization subscribes to our integrated Telehealth solution, a new Telehealth appointment reminder template is now available for phone, text, and emailed appointment reminders. If you have reminders enabled, your existing email and text reminder templates have been copied over. A default template is provided for phone reminders. These can be customized to provide specific information to your clients about Telehealth appointments.

16. Don't make me stay on the invoice after saving

Allow me the option to stay on the invoice after saving rather than forcing me to stay on the invoice.

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When working on an invoice, clicking the Save button will save the invoice and return you to the client’s ledger. Additionally, a new option is available under the Save button drop-down allowing you to save and stay on the invoice.

17. Select organization default place of service for telehealth appointments

Allow me to set whether telehealth appointments should default place of service 10 or 2 when turning the automatic telehealth place of service setting on for my organization.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under your organization's settings, you can now specify whether the default telehealth Place of Service is Telehealth (02) or Telehealth Provided in Patient’s Home (10)

18. Remove appointment time on invoice & superbill

Remove the appointment time on the invoice and superbill and just show the date of service.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. View payer on batch invoicing

When creating new invoices under Batch Invoicing, allow me to view the client's primary payer.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add the DAST as an intake form

Add the DAST as an intake form so I don't have to recreate it using Dynamic Forms.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The DAST-10 has been added to your organization's Dynamic Forms. This form is currently archived. You’ll need to unarchive it to use it at your organization.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base