Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

331 results found

1. Sort service types

Allow me to sort the table by any column when viewing the list of service types in the Organization tab.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Change client dropdown to search when adding a task

When adding a task to the task list, change the client dropdown to a search. We have a lot of clients in our system and it takes too long to scroll.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now search for clients in the Associate with client field when adding a new task to link clients faster rather than scrolling through the list.

3. Show calendar color in staff filter

When viewing the staff filter on the calendar, display the staff member's calendar color because we recognize the colors easier than the names.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Filter client list by client flags

When viewing the client list, allow me to customize the grid to include any client flags and allow me to sort/filter by the flags.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Don't indicate flags if client has none

If a client doesn't have any flags assigned to them then remove the "Flags: None" from the Agenda because it's just added clutter.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make legal gender field options only male and female

When selecting the client's legal gender, only allow a Male and Female option since this is what populates on the claim form and those are the only option available on the claim form.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Legal Gender field in the application and Gender field on the client portal have been renamed to Sex and will now contain the following options: Undefined, Male, and Female. Since this field is used for claims, the options are limited to what is available on the claim form. Any options that were previously selected outside of the three listed will still be seen in TheraNest, but only those three options are available going forward.

7. Select organization default place of service for telehealth appointments

Allow me to set whether telehealth appointments should default place of service 10 or 2 when turning the automatic telehealth place of service setting on for my organization.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under your organization's settings, you can now specify whether the default telehealth Place of Service is Telehealth (02) or Telehealth Provided in Patient’s Home (10)

8. View a staff member's availability from their profile

When a staff member has set their availability from their calendar preferences, allow me to view that availability from their staff profile.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A new Availability view is now available on the Calendar allowing you to see when staff members are available. 

Additionally, our new Advanced Availability feature is currently in Beta. This feature allows you to create availability blocks to specify the services you are available for scheduling at specific times and locations. Click the following link to learn more: https://theranest.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/17406970275860-Advanced-Availability-FAQ-TheraNest-

9. Add POS to claims grids

When viewing claims from the Billing tab, allow me to customize the grids to include the place of service.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you use Apex or Change Healthcare as your clearinghouse, the Place of Service can now be added to your customized grid for all claim tabs. 

10. Use SOAP template for group notes

When creating a progress note for a group case, allow me to use the SOAP template.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add template for Good Faith Estimate

Have TheraNest create a template for a Good Faith Estimate in Dynamic Forms.

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The following forms have been added to your organization’s Dynamic Forms:

• Good Faith Estimate
    • Release of Information: HIPAA AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OR DISCLOSURE OF HEALTH INFORMATION
    • Release of Information: Additional Consent for HIV/AIDS

These forms are currently archived. You’ll need to unarchive them in order to use them at your organization.

12. Add client's diagnoses as form element in dynamic forms

When creating a dynamic form, allow me to include a form element for the client's diagnoses.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A new Client Diagnosis form element can now be added using Dynamic Forms. This allows you to automatically include client diagnosis on case forms. When added, distribution of the case form via the client portal can only be done through the Case Clinical Documents tab. Click here to learn more.

13. Add client's address as form element for dynamic forms

When creating a dynamic form, allow me to include a form element for the client's primary address.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A new Client Address form element can now be used when creating dynamic forms, which will display the client’s address listed in their Details.

14. View payer on batch invoicing

When creating new invoices under Batch Invoicing, allow me to view the client's primary payer.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. View payer on archived clients grid

When viewing the list of archived clients, allow me to customize the grid to include the client's payer.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Don't make me stay on the invoice after saving

Allow me the option to stay on the invoice after saving rather than forcing me to stay on the invoice.

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When working on an invoice, clicking the Save button will save the invoice and return you to the client’s ledger. Additionally, a new option is available under the Save button drop-down allowing you to save and stay on the invoice.

17. Allow staff to only view their calendar

Allow me to restrict my staff members from viewing other staff members' calendars. I only want them to view their calendars.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A new permission is available under “Therapist” that allows you to prevent that staff member from viewing the calendar and agenda for other staff members. When this permission is enabled, they will only be allowed to view their personal calendar and agenda.

18. Add place of service code 10

Add place of service code 10 (telehealth provided in the patient's home) to TheraNest as it's a new code effective at the beginning of 2022.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. List location name in Box 32 of claim form

Currently, box 32 of the claim form pulls from the appointment location, but it only pulls in the address and still lists the organization name rather than the location name. List the location name in addition to the address.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Show most recent addendum when updating diagnosis codes

If I write an addendum to update a client's diagnosis codes, then allow me a way to update the addendum. If I attempt to update the client's diagnosis codes again with an addendum, the original diagnosis codes are displayed, not the ones that I added in the most recent addendum.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Addendums to Initial Assessments will now pull the Client's diagnoses from the immediately preceding addendum in lieu of the Initial Assessment.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base