Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

331 results found

1. Add mental status exam to the SOAP note template

Allow me to add the Mental Status Exam to the SOAP note template.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Add client filter to calendar

Allow me to add a client filter on the calendar so I can see the schedule for a specific client or set of clients.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. View if progress note is completed from batch invoicing

When processing existing invoices from batch invoicing, allow me to view the status of the progress note associated with that appointment because we don't submit claims unless the progress note is completed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A badge will display the signature status of the linked progress note when creating new invoices or processing existing invoices from Batch Invoicing.

4. Report on or print prospective clients list

Allow me to run a report or print the list of prospective clients.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Search activity log for when superbills were emailed

When a superbill is emailed it will show in the activity log, but I'm not able to search for this action. Allow me to search for the action so I can find these entries faster.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Alert me if no auth on file when scheduling an appointment

Alert me if there's no authorization on file, or if the authorization has expired, when scheduling an appointment for a client.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow all users to access and manage prospective clients list

Allow me to enable the permission for managing the prospective clients list to all users. This permission is disabled for therapists who can only view clients assigned to them.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

All users can now manage the Prospective Clients list. If the staff member can only view their assigned clients, the permission Can access and manage prospective clients list is no longer disabled.

8. Assign staff members to prospective clients

When adding a client to the prospective clients list, allow me to assign a staff member.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Separate permission for adding active clients

Make a separate permission for being able to add active/new clients because we don't want our students to be able to add clients.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A new permission, Can create and import clients has been added to the Default Permissions which allows a staff member to import, create, archive, and unarchive clients. This is currently enabled by default for all staff members. 

10. View appointments for both months in month view

When I'm viewing the calendar in month view, if I'm able to see any dates for the previous or next month then show those appointments. Right now those appointments only appear if I navigate to that month.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When viewing the calendar in month view, if any dates for the previous or upcoming month are displayed then appointments scheduled on those dates will be shown. Previously, those appointments only appeared if you navigated to that month.

Keep up to date on all the changes in TheraNest by viewing our changelog!

11. Add location to client list

When viewing the list of clients, allow me to customize the grid to include the location that's listed in the client's details.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Location has been added as a customized grid option for the Clients list.  This will allow you to view and filter by the client’s location set in their Details

12. Send secure messages to contact network

Allow me to send secure messages through the portal to people in a client's contact network.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now send secure messages to contacts in a client’s contact network! Additionally, you can also grant contacts the ability to send secure messages to assigned staff from the client portal. Check out our release notes and new help articles for more about this feature!

13. Transmit data over NC HealthConnex

Allow me to send and receive patient data over NC HealthConnex.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve connected to North Carolina’s Health Information Exchange, NC HealthConnex, for easy transmission of a client’s clinical and demographic data. Head to your organization’s Profile page to connect.

14. Notification for payments made from one-time payment links

As an administrator, send me a notification if a client makes a payment using the one-time payment link

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Unarchive service types

Allow me to unarchive a service type after it's been archived so I don't have to recreate it if it becomes active again or if it accidentally gets archived.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Schedule recurring telehealth appointments

Allow me to schedule recurring telehealth appointments that doesn't require me converting individual appointments because converting individual appointments can be easily missed/forgotten about.

82 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Display client's time zone in appointment reminders

We service clients in other states and in different time zones than our organization. Include a time zone in appointment reminders because sometimes clients call confused because no time zone is displayed and they think there's been a scheduling mistake.

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Locations can now have a time zone different from the organization's time zone.  Appointment reminders for the location will now send in the location time zone (set to the organization time zone by default).  Time zone codes (e.g., ET, CT, PT, etc.) can be added to your text and email reminder templates with the new {{LocationTimeZone}} placeholder.

18. Organization setting to prevent double bookings for providers

As an administrator at my organization, I want to be able to set whether therapists can be double-booked rather than therapists being able to control this setting on their own.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A new permission is available under a staff member's Default Permissions that allows them to control the double-booking setting in their calendar preferences. 

19. Mental status drop-down list

When completing the Mental Status section of a progress note, bring back the drop-down lists that appeared under certain fields. It helped me ensure the text I was inputting was appropriate to the field.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When clicking into fields under the Mental Status or Risk Assessment sections of a progress note, the first 20 options will be displayed in a dropdown list. Check out our release notes for more information!

20. Sort claim awaiting submission by service date

When viewing the claims awaiting submission, allow me to sort by the service date.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base