Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

331 results found

1. Quotation Marks in Progress Notes

For some reason whenever I try to do quotation marks in the Mental Status section of the progress note, it automatically fills in something I don't want.
    For example, let's say I wanted to say Client reported feeing "sluggish and blah" in the Affect section of the Progress Note. When I go to type after the initial quotation mark, it fills it in with something else and won't even let me delete the something else. It's like if I have ever used quotation marks in that section before, it auto fills in with what I have said before, whether it's…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Allow staff with "Therapist" permissions to Share New Form(s)

Allow staff with "Therapist" permissions to "Share New Form(s)" under the General Documents tab so that they can request clients to complete screening tools (e.g., PHQ-9, GAD-7, custom forms) as needed instead of needing to contact someone with administrative permissions. to share a new form.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  Lauren Smith responded

Mark the box under default permissions and your therapists will be able to invite to the client portal in addition to sending new forms!

3. Edit place of service code on invoice

I would like to be able to change the place of service code on the invoice for billing without changing it on the progress note. For instance, the therapist has already completed his progress note and indicated that the place of service was 02 for telehealth. The payer, however, requires that the place of service be 11 for all services; therefore, I need to change it on the invoice, but not on the progress note. It would be great if I could simply change it on the invoice withoiut having to change it on the progress note. Right now, I…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ability to switch camera modes

Have the ability to choose which camera one can use. For example, using a webcam not integrated into the computer. Allowing to have the option to pick.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our new telehealth service that rolled out last year allows you to choose which camera and microphone you want to use for your session. You can also switch cameras during the session. 

5. Differentiate active vs. archived service types in calendar filter

When viewing the calendar and applying the Service Types Filter, distinguish between which service types are active and which ones are archived.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A new setting under your Calendar Preferences allows you to remove archived service types from the Service Types Filter on the calendar and agenda.

6. Add address to Staff Details page

Allow me to record a staff member's home address in their staff details.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Multiple available times in a day

When setting my calendar availability, allow me to enter multiple time frames in a single day, such as Mondays from 8-11 AM and from 3-6 PM.

113 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Display client's age in chart

When viewing a client's chart, allow me to see the client's age below their date of birth in the left sidebar.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The client’s age is now displayed in the left sidebar when viewing a client’s chart. Stay up to date on all the changes in TheraNest by checking out our changelog!

9. Intake forms to multiple parties

We really need to be able to send intake forms and other paperwork to more than one party (parent) per client!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With the implementation of the Client Contact Network, a parent can use one email address to view multiple portal accounts. If an intake form has been sent to the client’s portal, then members of the contact network will be able to access it without having to send it to each parent individually. To learn more about the client contact network, check out our help articles: https://theranest.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360012820311-Contact-Network

10. Add ACEs Questionnaire as an intake form

Add the ACEs Questionnaire as an intake form so I don't have to recreate it in TheraNest.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The ACEs Questionnaire has been added to your organization's Dynamic Forms. This form is currently archived. You’ll need to unarchive it to use it at your organization.

11. Using same email for siblings

It would be nice to be able to send paperwork for multiple siblings to one parent email instead of them having to have multiple emails for the children

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Auto add secondary claim when ERA is processed

Automatically add the secondary claim when I process a client's ERA from their primary payer.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add view for "All" clients in Client List

Add an additional filter to the client list that let's us see both active and archived clients in the client list.

59 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Include newly added Service Types in "All" calendar filter

Automatically add new service types to what is displayed using the "all" filter as opposed to it being necessary to re-select "all" in the dropdown menu in order for appointments under new billing codes to be displayed correctly in the agenda and calendar. This will be especially helpful given all of the new Telehealth codes we are having to add.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  Kayla MacNeil responded

We’re excited to let you know this suggestion has been implemented! Today we released an update to the Service Types filter on the Agenda and Calendar so that any new service type added is automatically selected and displayed if the “All” option is selected.

We are continuously working to improve TheraNest and we appreciate your feedback on this suggestion! If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our support team at support@theranest.com.

15. Add link to client portal in client appointment reminder emails

Include a link to the Client Portal in the reminder emails.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  Lauren Smith responded

Clients who have a client portal account will now see a link to access their portal via appointment reminders sent via email.

16. Add column for assigned staff to Archived Clients list

I need to be able to filter archived patients by assigned therapist.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re excited to let you know this suggestion has been implemented! Today we released an update to the Archived Client List with a new column for Assigned Staff. This column is searchable making it easier to find archived clients with this information.

We are continuously working to improve TheraNest and we appreciate your feedback on this suggestion! If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our support team at support@theranest.com.

17. Add column for Client ID to Archived Clients list

The updated archived clients list does not have a column for client ID for archived clients, so it makes them impossible to find if you do not know the client name.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re excited to let you know this suggestion has been implemented! Today we released an update to the Archived Client List with a new column for Client ID. This column is searchable making it easier to find archived clients with this information.

18. Clarify "Card on File" Status in Client List

The column on the grid that says "card on file" is not clear. Multiple clients have cards on file, but the card on file is only reflected as a yes if there has been a charge to the card.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re excited to let you know this suggestion has been implemented! We’ve added an info icon to the “Authorized Card on File” column header. An informational tool tip is shown when you hover over the icon.

19. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re excited to let you know this suggestion has been implemented! Today we released an update to the Client list with colored labels applied to the balance columns. In the Client, Insurance and Total Balance Due columns you’ll see red labels for balance due or green labels for no balance due/credit available.

20. Billing Info navigation

In the space to put in my credit card for Theranest charges, it only says,"Billing Info," it does not specifically say, "For Theranest Charges." I am new to the system and it is taking a while to get comfortable with it. I was quickly trying to find how to add a credit card charge for a client I was finishing a session with. I accidentally came across this and put in her credit card and she got charged for my Theranest charges. Please change it to "Billing Info For Theranest Charges.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re excited to let you know this suggestion has been implemented! We’ve moved the Billing Info page to now fall under Manage Subscription. We hope this makes it clearer that billing information related to your TheraNest subscription is entered here.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base