Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

320 results found

1. Automatically create and send invoices

Allow me to automatically create and send invoices at a specific time period (e.g., after every session, weekly, monthly).

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Delete invoices in batch

In Batch Invoicing when Processing Existing Invoices, allow me to select multiple invoices and delete them so I don't have to go into each client's ledger separately.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Process international credit cards

Allow me to process international credit cards within the app.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Filter by date of service when processing existing invoices

I use the “Process Existing Invoices” feature to add a bulk amount of invoices to Claims Awaiting Submission and this feature doesn’t have same level of filtering available as the claims view. I think being able to filter by date of service would be a super helpful filtering option because it would group together all of those invoices that were canceled, rescheduled, etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Deposit payments received through TheraNest weekly

An option to have weekly deposits of payments to bank account instead of randomly when payments come in, to help manage transfers better.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow payment plans for invoices & statements

As a self-pay provider, I often provide payment plans for larger bills (e.g. if a bill is $1000). Allow me the option to include information about a payment plan when sending invoices or statements to clients.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mark multiple invoice adjustments paid and enter automatic write-offs at the same time.

Add the ability to mark multiple invoice adjustments as paid all at the same time AND have them enter automatic write-offs on the invoice when they are marked paid.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make billing note box larger

It would be great if the Billing Notes box on the Bill To and Insurance info tab and the client's ledger would be as large as the text within it - instead of having to drag the box to make it large enough to see the contents

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. View payment number from payment history

Allow me to view the payment number from the Payment History tab of a client's ledger.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Filter batch statements by rendering provider

Allow me to filter batch statements by rendering provider so I can quickly create statements for clients only.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mark claims "paid" on the client Ledger

When insurance payment is entered manually and the claim is marked "paid" on the submitted claims page, it would be beneficial for the "paid" status to show on the client's Open Invoices page. Right now it says "submitted" on the client page even after insurance payment has been entered.

188 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Customize order that service types are displayed

I think it would be great if you could order service types however fit best for your practice. For me I would like to have the Free Phone Consultation at the top. To go a step furhter I would LOVE it if there could be a seperate log in for client scheduling a free phone consult then for current clients. This way potential clients are not able to schedule a intake appointment without appropriate screening.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Apply batch write-offs to remaining balances due across different client ledgers

Add new feature that allows me to apply multiple write-offs in bulk to remaining balances due from a single page, instead of having to apply each one to individual invoices from separate ledgers. This would let me apply a batch of client or insurance write-offs for different clients.

137 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Default "Accept Assignment" toggle to yes

Automatically turn on the toggle for "Accept Assignment" on "Bill To & Insurance Info" page.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Accept payment when editing an invoice

Allow me to apply a payment when editing the invoice so I don't have to go back to the Ledger.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Incorporate reason codes on ERAs

If you could also show the reason codes for denied or adjusted claims on the uploaded ERAs that would save us from having to go back and forth to our processor. Thank you!

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Set payment override amount by service type

Allow me to set a payment override amount based on service type, rather than having it apply to all service types.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add a paid column in the client ledger

There is only a written off and total amount. For our practice it would be helpful to have the Paid amount. The written off is an insurance write off and not what we in actuality took in. I would like a Paid Amount between the Total and written off

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Automatically mark submitted claims to paid claims w/o us lowering the amount we bill the insurance.

Please try to automatically mark the submitted claims as paid, when the ERAs are downloaded in Theranest. We have to manually update these claims a few times on different pages so that they will show up as paid.
    I know that if we bill the amount that we contract with the insurance, these claims are updated automatically, however this is not recommended since it will prevent future increase in rates.
    The way the current system works, takes a lot of time and it is confusing.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Schedule recurring/automatic payments

For clients that are on payment plans, allow me to set up scheduled or recurring payments for a set amount.

196 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base