Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

319 results found

1. Add location as a customized grid option when viewing claims

Allow me to customize the grid under the claim tabs to view the location.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Specify Balance Responsibility on Invoice Aging Report

When printing an invoice aging report would like to be able to specify balances by insurance or self balances, and specify Unarchived or Archived or both.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Manually upload multiple ERA Files (manual remit)

Under the ERA Received tab, allow me to select multiple files when I click the Manually Upload Files button rather than having to upload them one by one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make "client" or "insurance" selection more obvious when accepting payment

When accepting a payment from the client's ledger, make the selection of client payment or insurance payment more obvious. It's easy to miss and I sometimes end up charging the client because that's the default.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add Reason Code for Claim Denial due to Insurance

Please add a reason code PR___ (maybe PR27?) for claim denial when "services performed after insured's contract expired" so we know the claim was denied due to no insurance. This way we can contact the client right away.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Paid Status -insurance vs cash/credit

I think it would be great if the ledger under paid would differentiate between what insurance paid and what the client paid in cash/credit instead of just the amount paid, if that makes sense. Sometimes it's hard to tell what the client paid themselves vs what insurance paid for a particular session.
    I hope this makes sense, if not please let me know how I can clarify because this would really help me out, and I'm sure others, to have this feature. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add "Customize Grid" section to Batch Statements

It would be nice to have more granular control over what details are included in Batch Statements, similar to the "customize grid" feature when generating Statements from the client's ledger.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Set default place of service per insurance payer

Allow me to set the default place of service for each payer because they all have their own requirements.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Write off contractual obligation

When an ERA comes back with a contractual obligation, allow me to easily write it off.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Store default invoice footnote

Allow me to set a default message that appears on all invoice footnotes so that I don't have to type it in each time.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow access to already existing Secure Messages when subscribed to the Archive Plan.

It would be great to have access to already existing Secure Messages while subscribed to the Archive Plan.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Edit CMS 1500 form

Allow me to edit and save changes to the CSM 1500 claim forms. Some payers require certain options to be highlighted on the form in order for it to be processed. The only way to do this is to manually edit the claim after it's been denied and resubmit.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add ability to reactivate inactive insurance

Currently, once insurance is marked as inactive it cannot be made active again (without creating new and re-entering). Please make it so you can change the status back to active again.

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Adjust Margins to Print a Claim on the CMS-1500 Claim Form

Because Medicare requires paper claims be printed and received on a red CMS-1500 claim form, and because we are still waiting to be approved to submit Medicare claims electronically, I need to be able to adjust the margins when printing a claim so as to fit within the boxes on the CMS-1500 claim form. Right now, I can neither submit claims electronically nor accurately print them to paper for submission and processing, because I can't adjust the margins to print properly on the claim form.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Coverage Inactive status

once you update the insurance prayer as inactive it should indicate on the client's side menu that the coverage is inactive. Currently it still shows it as appearing active, so there is no indicator that the status has changed. You have to go into that part of the chart to see that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Customize Superbill template

Option to edit the template on the superbill. It will make this option so much more userfriendly!

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. currency individual

I would love to have an option to change currencies based on clients. I am from the US and have some clients from there that I see virtually that pay in USD, but I am based in Europe and most of my clients pay in Euro. Would love a way to change currencies for individual clients!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Show the last 4 digits of credit card on Superbills.

Currently they only appear on Statements, but Statements are missing other necessary items like Units and Place of Service.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Billing

I need the ledger to stop rounding down to one hour increments. If a job was for 1.50 hours (an hour and a half), please calculate it all - not just the one hour. Another example: If therapist saw client for 1.75 (one hour and 45 minutes), please bill the whole amount - not 1 hour. Your billing can do the .25, .50,, 75 increments if I do them manually, but why can't the system do it. That would make my life so much easier.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Batch Statements: Add a filter to allow to sort by Archived clients vs. active clients.

Add a filter to batch statements to allow to sort by Archived clients vs. active clients. When printing invoices it would be great to have the option to batch print those clients who are archived vs. those who are still active.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base