Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

331 results found

1. Create an option where you can lock rooms

We have 5 rooms and 12 therapists. I need to be able to lock a room once a therapist is scheduled in it so another therapist cannot schedule the same room at the same time.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Report view for payment type

I'd like to see a report view feature that will allow you to see different payment types without going into each case one by one. For example, I will service 20 individuals in a day. I'd like to be able to see who and how much was charged to credit vs cash transactions.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to reorder tabbed navigation items in client/group cases

It would be great if we had more control over the order the tabbed navigation items, so that we could adjust how they appear under the client “notes” section in logical order or to make them consistent with our chart order.

381 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  Matt Hunt responded

We have release a new feature to allow practice admins to rearrange the order of all tabs in case navigation.

4. Allow for client nickname or preferred name

Many of my clients do not go by their birth names due to gender transition or they prefer one that was a family given nickname. Billing still needs to go under legal name, but quickly finding them here would be easier if I could have nickname/chosen name field to search by.

118 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. My Appointments

Make a button on the dashboard that says 'My Appointments' to be included with the 'Past Appointments, Today's Appointments, and Upcoming Appointments'. Have 'My Appointments' display only your appointments for the day instead of all clinicians.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. allow for spacing and new paragraphs in client notes when printed

would separate dx issues and interventions for clarity

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Notes & Cases  ·  Admin →
  8. Customize existing clinical note templates

Allow me to customize the existing clinical note templates (i.e. progress notes, treatment plan, initial assessment, discharge summary) so that I can add and remove fields that are relevant to my practice and meet my payer requirements.

835 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

TheraNest's Dynamic Progress Notes feature has been released! Dynamic Progress Note forms allow you to create customized Progress Note templates for client session notes. Create custom progress note forms for the notes that need to be kept for each appointment. The Dynamic elements automatically pull information from the Client profile and case information. Click here to learn more.

9. Allow agenda specific to provider (customize)

Allow providers to customize their dashboard view to be only their client information. This will allow them the ability to only change their patient's appointment status, and not any other clinician in the clinic.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Upload image file as signature

Allow me to upload a jpeg or image file of my actual signature and use that for signing notes.

97 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. HIPAA-compliant Teletherapy / Telehealth Video Sessions

A client portal would be very nice and the inclusion of video would be extra nice. :-) Check out CounSol's client portal with video that allows therapists to schedule (HIPAA compliant) video sessions with individuals and groups. This would be a huge benefit. CounSol does not support group practices and so this would be a unique benefit.

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  23 comments  ·  Admin →
1 2 13 14 15 17 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base