Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

245 results found

1. Filter Agenda & Calendar by appointment status

I wish there was a way you could filter the calendar by status type.

As well as having set up so that each staff members appointments fall in a column order not sporadically in the calendar for ease of use. As this becomes difficult with places with multiple locations.

106 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. View appointment notes on agenda

We use the "notes" field in the appointment details screen to leave messages for the admin or therapists about what payment to collect at the time of the client's appt. It would be helpful to have the appointment detail notes visible on the agenda

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Display insurance name and ID on client contact card on Agenda

Our providers often use unique billing codes based on insurance type. This means a provider often has to navigate to the client details screen and then the “Insurance Info” section to view this. It would be so much easier (and fewer clicks) if this could be displayed alongside the client’s name on the agenda screen.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Filter calendar by room and display room availability

Room calendar and availability would help our staff to see which room is available. If for example one therapist is out, he could remove his name from that room and someone else would be able to use it. Pretty much what we are looking in is to see room availability on one page.

194 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Automatically set appointment duration based on service type (Calendar & Client Portal)

When patient (or provider) makes appointment for patient, the calendar slot should auto match in length to the service selected (45 min, 30 min, 60 min). Having an auto time select based on the service length selected saves time and prevents the patient from accidentally or unintentionally over/underbooking the length of time.

Inversely, Clients are able to schedule an hour intake in a 30 min time slot. The portal needs some parameters to prevent this.

225 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Room Number Syncing To Google Calendar

Our practice has been using “location” to specify which room, since we have only one address (it’s a building and suite number). Now that you offer a drop down for room # we can change the location function to the address and specify the rom # under “room.” However, when you sync the calendar with Google calendars the room number does not appear on the google calendar.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Print work or school excuse notes from Agenda

It would be very helpful to have something on the Agenda that would let us print appointment excuses for school and work.

146 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Increase font size in calendar

Allow me to increase the font size when working in the calendar.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Automatically assign appointments to staff assigned to client

When I make an appointment, automatically assign the therapist that's assigned to the client instead of assigning the staff member that is creating the appointment.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add ability to duplicate existing appointment and appointment details

It would be helpful to be able to copy a calendar appointment and maybe drag it to another date and time on the calendar, without having to input all the information again.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add multiple staff members to existing appointments

Allow me to add more staff members to an existing appointment instead of having to delete the appointment and create a new one.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Search by client name or event title in calendar

When we go to the schedule a patient, most of them ask when is their next appointment. It would be better if we could search their name right on the calendar schedule and it pop up with their next appointments scheduled instead of having to go back to clients and go into details and then appointments. Then we lose our spot on the schedule and have to go back to it.

86 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow for calendar view with client's first name and last name initial

Allow me to view appointments on the calendar with only the client's first name and last initial.

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Block off non-clinical time on calendar

Allow me to block off recurring or single non-clinical events on my calendar so appointments can't be scheduled during that time. Then, when I create a recurring appointment for a client, have it skip over the days that I'm not available and schedule the appointment anyway.

179 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Display mini gregorian calendar in new appointment modal

instead of having to choose the month then date without looking at the calendar. It would be great to click on the date and SEE a full calendar when scheduling clients. I always need to have my phone or other calendar to see if I am choosing the correct number date.

When you add a new appointment, instead of having a dropdown box with numbers for the date, have a mini calendar open so I can choose the day by clicking on the calendar. This would help me make sure I am choosing the correct day of the week.

173 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Integrated scheduling on organization's website

Allow me to embed a calendar or calendar link on my organization's website so prospective clients can schedule a consult or initial appointment with me without having to use the client portal.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add Holidays to the calendar

Alert when it is Easter, MLK day etc. so staff are alerted that day is not a typical one for clients.

101 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow two-way syncing with external calendars (Google, Apple, etc.)

Make it so you can enter appointments or events from an external calendar (Google, Apple, etc.) and then they automatically sync to your TheraNest calendar.

359 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add Progress Notes from the Calendar

It would make it easier to write a note from the calendar instead of having to go into each individual client or the agenda.

233 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Customize how appointments are color-coded

Allow me to set how I want my appointments on the schedule to be color-coded. I may want them color-coded by provider, location, etc.

754 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base