Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

244 results found

1. Remove non-scheduling staff from calendar

We have staff members who only perform office tasks and will never have an appointment scheduled with them. Allow me to remove them from the Staff filter in the calendar so the filter is easier to use.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Email Google Calendar invite to clients when scheduling appointments

Clients have asked for an email invitation, or a calendar invitation similar to what iCal or Google Calendar can do. If TheraNest had a email invitation link that would sync with clients' iCal or Google Calendar (those seem to be primary) then we as practitioners could stay linked with what we already use while offer clients a way to see those appointments on the software they like.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Filter calendar by room and display room availability

Room calendar and availability would help our staff to see which room is available. If for example one therapist is out, he could remove his name from that room and someone else would be able to use it. Pretty much what we are looking in is to see room availability on one page.

194 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add weekly view to the agenda

When viewing the Agenda, allow me to view all appointments for the week instead of just for the day.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Filter Agenda & Calendar by appointment status

I wish there was a way you could filter the calendar by status type.

As well as having set up so that each staff members appointments fall in a column order not sporadically in the calendar for ease of use. As this becomes difficult with places with multiple locations.

107 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Automatically set appointment duration based on service type (Calendar & Client Portal)

When patient (or provider) makes appointment for patient, the calendar slot should auto match in length to the service selected (45 min, 30 min, 60 min). Having an auto time select based on the service length selected saves time and prevents the patient from accidentally or unintentionally over/underbooking the length of time.

Inversely, Clients are able to schedule an hour intake in a 30 min time slot. The portal needs some parameters to prevent this.

225 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add default permission for after hours override

Our schedulers/reception team is responsible for creating appointments for providers. Allow them the ability to create appointments after hours.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Cancel all client appointments if family appointment

If the appointment is associated with a family case, allow me to cancel the entire family appointment for everyone rather than having to update the status for each individual on the appointment.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Update appointment status to late cancel for client cancelled within 24 hrs

Auto update appointment status to "Late Cancel" if cancelled from the client portal within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment time.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Display client's self pay amount in Calendar and Agenda

When a client has insurance, the amount of the copay shows up on the calendar next to the client's appointment. This is helpful, so the therapist can see what is owed. However, if the client is self-pay, the fixed sliding scale rate does not show up on the calendar!

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Reschedule group appointments

Allow me to change the appointment status for a group appointment to "rescheduled" like I can with an individual appointment.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add new clients from the calendar

Allow me to add a new client to the system when viewing the calendar and/or agenda so I can add a client and then quickly schedule them an appointment.

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. View appointment notes on agenda

We use the "notes" field in the appointment details screen to leave messages for the admin or therapists about what payment to collect at the time of the client's appt. It would be helpful to have the appointment detail notes visible on the agenda

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Edit/delete multiple appointments

Allow me to edit or delete multiple appointments for the same client at one time or delete multiple appointments across different clients.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add ability to filter Agenda by unbilled appointments

Add ability to filter Agenda by unbilled appointments so we can easily see when an appointment is missing an invoice.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Set a default room for each therapist

Allow me to set a default room for each therapist so that when the appointment is created the room is already selected.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Display insurance name and ID on client contact card on Agenda

Our providers often use unique billing codes based on insurance type. This means a provider often has to navigate to the client details screen and then the “Insurance Info” section to view this. It would be so much easier (and fewer clicks) if this could be displayed alongside the client’s name on the agenda screen.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Color code agenda by therapist

It would be nice if the Agenda view was color-coded by therapist like the calendar is.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Display location on appointment blocks in calendar

When viewing appointments on the calendar, have the location displayed on the appointment block so I know where my therapists are or where I need to be without having to open the appointment.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. See progress note status in the calendar

When viewing the calendar, allow me to see if the progress note attached to the session has been signed.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base