Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

244 results found

1. Show All Client Info in Calendar View (no ...)

on calendar, allow for all of the clients saved information like first name, middle, and last name along with the service type to be visible from calendar view. this helps when appointments are set to color change the service type as it makes it easy to see what color they are. sometimes if the name is too long, it prevents the service type from showing!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Assign rooms to unconfirmed appointments

Currently, when a client schedules online through the client portal, it will not reserve a room (only the building). Since I'm in a shared office location, it would be helpful when I view my "Unconfirmed Appointments" that I could also assign a room manually from that screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Block Time by Service Type

It would be convenient if we could block of particular days for certain service types. This should be synced to the client portal so that only that particular service is able to be booked on it's set day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add note and telehealth icons to printed calendars

When printing a provider's calendar for the week, display the note and telehealth icons that appear on the appointment block.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Professional external view of appointment availability

I work with many other professionals who are need of scheduling time with me for appointments. Sometimes they contact after hours. Is there a way to provide external professionals a glimpse of my calendar to allow easier collaboration of appointments?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make appointment notes more obvious

Have an icon or an alert show in the calendar view if we have a note on an appointment. I know a preview of the note is displayed on the appointment block, but those can be easily overlooked given how much other information appears on the appointment block.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add option for "last X of the month" for repeat appointments

When scheduling a repeat appointment, allow me to schedule appointments for the last X day of the month (e.g., every last Monday of the month). Sometimes the last Monday may be week 4 or week 5, so the numerical values don't work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Assign backup clinician for emergencies

Allow me to assign another clinician for emergency situations so if a clinician is out of town, the backup clinician for that client is assigned only for the duration of their absence.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Telephone icon for 02 location

I love the video icon on scheduling for telehealth and that is gives the 02 location automatically in the progress note when clicked.
    Would you please do this with the telephone. I do have clients who do not have access to the internet and only have a land line phone. It would be very nice to be able to click the telephone icon and have the location in the progress note to automatically change to 02.
    Thanks for your consideration.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Show appointment statuses in synced calendars

When viewing my appointments on my synced calendar, show the appointment status (e.g., canceled, late canceled, etc.).

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Create one reusable link for Telehealth appointments

Have TheraNest create one telehealth link that can be reused for a client so I don't have to email them a unique link each time. If there was one link the client could just save it and not have to worry about logging into the portal.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Include option to view start time only on Calendar

Change it back or give us the option on the calendar view so we do NOT see both start and end times of appointments leading the client names being hidden/unviewable due to the times taking up all the space.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add color coding to rooms and locations to display in the Calendar

Add the ability to designate a color label to be associated with a room or location and have it display in the Calendar.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Set Maximum Number for Booking Multiple Appointments at the Same time

Allow multiple booking at the same time only allows a YES/NO response. It would be great is it could say YES, and allow use to enter the number where it would max out. For example, I want to have multiple appointments scheduled at one time but no more than 5

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Clinic Calendar: Non-mandatory events happening

There are optional meetings we have for our clinic. For example Trauma Consultation Hour where the providers can use the conference room for consultations with each other. This is not a required meetings, but we were wondering if there was a way to show what is happening in the clinic on the calendar as well as the providers schedule. So maybe somedays they have a 1:00 session, but when they don't they know they could attend the consultation hour and see that on their calendar. So maybe come up with an optional meeting feature where it won't say "This provider…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Optional color coded service types

Make the color-coded service types an optional feature because I find the colors distracting.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Limit number of appointments per week and per day

Add a calendar preference that provides the clinician with the option to limit the number of sessions scheduled daily and weekly.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Show Indicator in-app While In Active Session

Put an indicator (e.g., a colored dot) on the appointment in which a telehealth session is currently open. Since we are not able to open up more than one at a time, it would be helpful to know which one needs to be closed in the event that a clinician accidentally "leaves a session" instead of "ends session."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add custom appointment status options

I’d love to see an option that has clients appt’s listed as “pending” and “in lobby” in addition to the already existing options of kept, cancelled, etc.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Display scheduling conflict when creating appointment

When I'm creating an appointment on the calendar and it tells me there's a conflict for that date & time, show me what the conflict is so I can easily remedy it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base