Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

264 results found

1. Initial Assessment signature report

Create an initial assessment report similar to the Progress Notes signature report that will provide a snapshot of what assessments have/have not been signed.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Skip clients who were not in attendance when using "Apply Note to all Group Members" feature

When using the "Apply Note to all Group Members Feature", have it skip clients who were marked as a no-show or cancelled.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Copy last treatment plan

Allow me to "copy last treatment plan" option to create an updated treatment plan so that I can make updates without recreating the entire treatment plan.

70 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Display missing progress notes in client details

Have a missing progress notes button in each client folder so that you don't have to go back to the entire list of clients each time and sort etc.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Copy and sync clinical information across different client cases

We are a group practice and we do share clients….ex. we have clients that see one therapist for individual and another for couples and perhaps another for group. We are all part of the treatment team so we are all assigned to the case and have ROIs in place in order to share information. The sharing of information is also in our treatment consent form and HIPAA form that clients complete at intake.

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Require a completed progress note to submit claims

Allow me the option to require a signed progress note before a claim can be submitted.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Select which diagnosis code appears on the progress note

When completing a client's progress note, allow me to choose which diagnosis appears on the note so that the diagnosis code displayed reflects the treatment performed for that date.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Show preview of dynamic form

It would be great to have a "Preview" feature added to the Forms designer, and/or a "Client Portal View" mode, so the form designer can see exactly what the form will look like when published, and what the client's view is when using the Client Portal.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Indicate signed/unsigned custom form

I use custom forms as my routine documentation template, I would like to be able to quickly see which custom forms remain unsigned.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add Mental Status Exam to the initial assessment

Add a Mental Status Exam to the initial assessment template in Theranest it is the only area missing to be Medicaid compliant.

75 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Include a signature line on printed treatment plans

Many of my clients do not want to electronically sign their treatment plans and would prefer to print them. Please add a blank signature line to the print treatment plan page so clients can sign printed paper copies on their plans.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Signature Pad for Signing documents

I would like to see the "draw signature" feature on the treatment plan (for the client) to be compatible with a electronic signature pad

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add another assessment and set alerts/reminders

We are required to complete an assessment after a certain amount of time depending on the payer and/or state regulations. Allow me to set a reminder or an alert for when a client needs to have an assessment completed, and allow me to complete another assessment without having to add addendums to the first assessment.

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Don't create a new case when navigating to notes

If I navigate to a client's notes and there isn't an open case, don't create a new one. I may only be looking at the notes to review notes from a closed case and I don't need a new case created.

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow the same title in different text boxes in custom forms

I need to reuse the same title for multiple fields in custom forms, but I can't. For example, to track a client's success at using different coping skills I want to be able to have a form that looks like this:

Coping Skill: | Success:

[ ] orienting | yes/no/starting to use

[ ] mindfulness | yes/no/starting to use

[ ] journaling | yes/no/starting to use

94 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow multiple client signatures on clinical notes and intake forms

Allow me to add multiple client signatures to intake forms and clinical notes. I work with children who may have parents and stepparents and I want to be able to capture all of their signatures.

273 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Create progress note template library (PIE, DAP, SOAP, PHQ-9 etc.)

Provide general templates such as PIE, DAP, and SOAP for clinicians to choose from.

195 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add process notes page

It would be helpful to have a tab that is designated for process notes that can be labeled as separate from the rest of the medical record. These notes are more detailed by the therapist and are more protected under HIPAA.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Include signature line for custom forms

Allow clients/caregivers a way to sign custom forms. When creating a custom form there isn't a way to add a signature field.

100 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow group notes to be entered for all clients at one time

My suggestion would be to allow us to enter in multiple group members with one general note without violating privacy laws. Currently, it violates privacy laws and shows each client in the group on every clients individual chart. It would be helpful if we could enter in one note for everyone in the group, point/click to add the clients in the group (because it is different each time) and add specifics next to each person in the group if needed.

151 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base