Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

175 results found

1. Change "clients" to "patients"

Everywhere in TheraNest where the word "client(s)" appears, have it replaced with the word "patient(s)" because I use the term "patients".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. More subscription options

Have more subscription options between the 50 and 80 users mark. It's a big jump in the number of users and the price and we need something in-between.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Education material for TheraNest terms

Create a resource that defines some of the terms that TheraNest uses in the application (e.g., Active Clients, Intake Date, Registration Date). Sometimes what I consider to be the definition is different than what TheraNest defines.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Create new POS locations/codes

The contracts that we work with require different POS codes than what CMS uses. Allow me to create new POS codes for locations so that our records and reporting will be accurate.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Practice website

Have TheraNest offer a website builder that merges my website and the software, similar to the ones offered by TherapyTribe or Simple Practice.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Require password change every certain number of days

Prompt users and clients to change their passwords after a certain number of days to minimize security risks.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add different TIN to superbills

We have a different organizational TIN for a different program within our business - we need to be able to put that on the Superbills for that program separately

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Delete service types

Allow me to delete service types that I made in error and that have never been used on appointments or invoices.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Customer Success Program

It would be a great idea to consider assigning new subscribers with a "success coach" for at least the first 30 days to assure they are on the right track with all these neat features you have. Without it can cause high levels of anxiety and frustration. I got an implementation manager for one hour and if I can get on the calendly schedule I may get lucky to get 15 minute session within the next 7 days but what if my issue is urgent! This would be a cool feature for your start up folks. I am drowning over…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Have private description of Service Types

For each Service Type, it'd be helpful to have an area where I can enter a description that only I can see. Then, rather than having to do a google search or look through my files every time I need a refresher on the details about billing codes, I can simply check the Theranest description.

For instance, I'd like to be able to list the circumstances that warrant Interactive Complexity, and note how many times the extended session add-ons (99354, 99355) can be used and in combination w/ which other billing codes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. In Forms make it so signature and date are next to each other

Right now I make it so someone has to type in their name and date which takes up a lot of space in two seperate lines. We need people to do signature and date NEXT to each other and same with initial and/or initial and date. Can this be added to custom forms?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Link place of service codes to service types

Allow me to link place of service codes with service types so when I select that service type when creating an appointment the location code is automatically updated.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add a General Documents tab at the practice level

There should be a "Practice Documents" tab for general , practice-wide PDFs etc like within the client details. Should be on the line with Agenda Calendar Clients ,etc probably should be next to Dynamic Forms.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It would be nice to add a PTSD and trauma questionnaire

Hello, I wanted to make the suggestion that along with a GAD-7 or PHQ-9 it would be nice to have more easy and ready to use forms that are typical. Thank you

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. creating autofill for client payment options

It would be very helpful if you could allow users to select or create the way your autofill feature works for client payment options. For example, I use "other" for the service by which my clients pay for services, rather than cash, but I can't select a way to use autofill the way that makes the most sense for me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Clinician Directory

Hello,

I'm not sure if this already exists, however, another EHR had advertised that they provide a directory exclusively for the clinicians who use their product. I would love to see a theranest directory to promote clinicians!

Erica

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Include Batch invoices and statements in Activity Log

Include Batch invoices and statements in Activity Log

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Spanish Knowledge Base

To have client focused training materials available in the "Knowledge Base" in Spanish.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Demographics for referrals

I’d like to be able to store the phone, email, and address of our referral sources.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Create separate tab to manage client portal access

I wish the manage clients section, had its own tab in the client portal section of the organization.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base