Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest Client Portal

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

28 results found

1. Family account for Client Portal

Allow an individual to access multiple accounts under one client portal. I work with families and the parent should be able to access statements and appointment information for all members of their household by logging into one client portal account.

340 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

With the client’s contact network, one parent or guardian can have access to additional accounts under one login. Check out our release notes for more information!

2. Client Portal Updates PLEASE

1) allow the therapist to set hours to only be seen on the portal but allow the therapist to override and make appointments outside the hours shown
    2) allow the therapist to select which paperwork is sent to each client (meaning some forms only go to clients which are children, couples, individuals, and forms for different types of therapists (interns, etc) Allows for us to customize who gets what when it is needed. Maybe a checkbox list of them that the main ones are auto checked and we can choose others. Such as child information form, adult information form, couples…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Send invoices, superbills, statements through Client Portal

Allow me to sent a client's superbills, statements, and invoices to the client portal where they can view and print them. Sending them through the portal would save me paper and ensure confidentiality.

109 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Clients can now download and print invoices and superbills from the client portal! Check out our release notes for more information.

This release does not include statements. If you’d like your clients to also print statements from the client portal, please vote for this idea on our feedback forum: https://theranest.uservoice.com/forums/914047-theranest-client-portal/suggestions/44273907-allow-clients-to-print-statements-from-the-client

4. Resend Intake Forms multiple times throughout treatment

We need to resend our long term clients the intake forms again more than 6 month in service. As we know, by law, clients have to sign or update the intake forms again after 6 month. Sometimes we add a new service next to our counseling sessions, so we would like to be able to send another contract or new forms to sign via our client portal.

116 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  Matt Hunt responded

We have released a new feature to allow admin users to resend intake and client forms throughout treatment. From the client’s General Documents tab, you can share new forms and manage already-shared forms. New shared forms are accessible by your clients through the Client Portal (in the “Forms” menu option).

5. Add a check box in custom forms to allow adding it to the intake forms

I created a client checklist using custom forms. My thinking was that I would have clients fill it out online through the client portal. Then I discovered that there is a separate forms generator in the client portal and the two don't connect. The Idea(s):
    1. add a radio button option that allows forms to be used in the client portal
    2. use a single forms generator to allow users to 'import' forms in either direction i.e. either from either the custom forms files or the intake forms files.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Intake Forms  ·  Admin →
  6. Print blank intake forms

Can you add a print button to the forms we create? I have a couple of clients who do not have email access and I do not want to retype everything in my intake forms.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Intake Forms  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to sign each intake form separately in Client Portal

If I send a packet of forms to a client, have their signature appear at the end of every form rather than at the end of the last form in the packet.

60 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If multiple forms are sent to a client to the client portal, the client’s signature will now be displayed at the end of each individual form. Previously, their signature was only included at the end of the last form in the entire packet.

8. Don't allow same day appointments on Therabook

Or hve a setting that therapists can allow this or not. We don't allow them in my practice because it doesn't give us time to prepare and get the initial information we need to set an appointment

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base