Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest Telehealth

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

3 results found

1. Ability to schedule recurring Telehealth sessions

Wanted to ask around scheduling regular teletherapy visits, it doesn't look like I have the option to schedule multiple visits when I select that it is a teletherapy session.

185 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Include client URL in Telehealth appointment reminders

I switched from Therapysites telehealth platform to TheraNest's platform. The one difference I am noticing so far is that when I scheduled a telehealth session in Therapysites, they automatically send the client a session reminder and a "go to session" button to their email. This was great as it helped to streamline my practice and cut down time manually emailing clients the URL. Will TheraNest work on adding this feature in the future?

137 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  Kayla MacNeil responded

We’re excited to let you know this suggestion has been implemented! Today we released an update to the Email and Text Appointment Reminder settings that allows you to include the unique client URL for telehealth sessions. Learn more here: https://help.theranest.com/en/articles/3793671-how-do-i-share-my-telehealth-link-with-my-clients

Thanks for your feedback on this suggestion! If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our support team at support@theranest.com.

3. Change calendar to show only client initials in the telehealth link in notes section of calendar when preference is set for initial only

Right now the telehealth link shows the full client name in the notes section on the calendar. This negates the initial only preference and compromises the initial only calendar.
    Please institute a change to the calendar to show only client initials in the telehealth link in notes section of calendar when calendar preference is set for initial only.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The telehealth links have been moved to a different location in the appointment and no longer appear in the Notes section. When viewing the appointment blocks on the calendar, the client name associated with the link is no longer visible. 

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base