Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. Notify staff when intake forms/custom forms have been completed

The progress notes would alert the assign supervisor that the note is completed and awaiting their review. Being as though I have a PRP agency, we do not use the forms that you guys have therefore I had to create forms that fit our agency. I love the feature that the supervisor would receive an alert to approve a note however I need this feature to work for custom forms. Also I suggest that custom forms be made available on the mobile IOS app. Thanks

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thanks for submitting feedback! We've reviewed the comments and most of the feedback relates to progress notes that were created using Dynamic Forms before we released Dynamic Progress Notes. With the release of Dynamic Progress Notes, supervisors will be alerted when a custom progress note has been completed. 

For intake documents, staff members assigned to the client will receive an email when the client has completed forms on the Client Portal. If you're wanting all admins to receive a notification without having to be assigned to the client, please vote for this idea: https://theranest.uservoice.com/forums/914431-theranest-app/suggestions/45430867-notify-admins-of-completed-intake-forms

If you have different feedback that doesn't relate to the above, please resubmit your idea with more information! 

Thank you!

2. Change "legal gender" to "sex assigned at birth"

Change the "legal gender" field in TheraNest and the client portal to "sex assigned at birth" as it reflects current terminology.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Legal Gender field in the application and the Gender field on the client portal have been renamed to Sex and will now contain the following options: Undefined, Male, and Female. Since this field is used for claims, the options are limited to what is available on the claim form. Any options that were previously selected outside of the three listed will still be seen in TheraNest, but only those three options are available going forward.

If you're looking for different terminology than Sex, please vote for this new idea in our UserVoice forum: https://theranest.uservoice.com/forums/914431-theranest-app/suggestions/45305851-change-sex-field-in-client-details-portal

Thank you!

3. Enhance Reports

Is it possible to add the client id to all the reports? This way we can easily join reports together when writing queries. Also, will you please add the invoice number and the cpt code to the "Submitted Claim" report? At least this way we can specially see which invoice was submitted for payment.... Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  4. Send Telehealth Link Automatically via Email or Secure Messaging - More on Telehealth

If there is a Telehealth Appointment, the Telehealth Link should be sent Automatically either via Email or Secure Message (Note, Secure Messaging Email Notifications should be enabled)

Currently these are the steps:

1. Appointment is created. Telehealth is selected.
    2. Appointment has to be saved.
    3. Telehealth Link is generated
    4. Link has to be manually sent to Client.

Self Scheduling -

1. No option available for Client to select Telehealth
    2. Manually check appointment to enable Telehealth
    3. Save Appointment
    4. Extract Link
    5. Send to Client.

If you automate Telehealth, the uptake for the service will increase. Right now, It makes more sense to me to use…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Assessments and Chat within Telehealth

I just called. I recently had new clinicians working with me bring up a program called ICA Notes. I noticed that it is very detailed and provides not just sound notes and intakes but also assessments.
    Is it possible for theranest to add additional assessments for clinicians to use during session.
    The second feature I would like to see added is the ability to use a chat box for our clients during telehealth. This way if it easier for someone to write a problem rather than talk, or if there is connection issues we can solve write in a HIPAA…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Save completed custom forms as PDFs

After we fill out and save a custom form for a client, allow me to save and download it as a PDF. Right now it doesn't save as a file type that we can send to insurance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base