Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

168 results found

1. Report on un-invoiced appointments

Allow me to run a report that shows all appointments that haven't been invoiced. Right now I can only do this for each client individually, which is tedious.

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  2. Include total amount for processing fees in Credit Card Charges report

For tax purposes It would be nice to have a total for the amount of fees charged. This way at the end of the year, the total amount is there and we don't have to go back and manually calculate each fee. Just out a total credit card processing fee amount right next to the total amount of charges.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  3. Diagnosis on Treatment Plan

I would like to have the ability to include my clients current diagnosis on the treatment plan. It seems if we are basing goals and objectives on a diagnosis than the diagnosis should be on the treatment plan.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Automatic Telehealth Links Sent

Allow system to send automatic telehealth links to scheduled clients. Could be included in an auto-generated appointment reminder.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

Currently in the Missing Progress Note report, users have various options for adding progress notes depending on the existence of prior notes and Wiley subscription. However, we can see the availability of this functionality is not made clear because of the way the “Enter Notes” button is designed. Our team is actively working on an improvement to update this. Release announcements are posted in our “What to Expect” emails sent out at the beginning of each month. Thanks for your feedback!

6. Allow staff to block time on calendar

Allow each staff member to block time on the calendar when they are unavailable to see clients

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Email alert for practice chat messages

Allow me to receive an email alert when someone sends me a message over the practice chat in case I'm not logged into TheraNest.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow Scheduling of Clients on the Quarter Hour

It would be amazing to be able to schedule clients in 15 minute increments, not just on the hour or half hour. For example, being able to schedule at 8:15, or. 8:45 really increases my ability to be flexible or accurately portray the time I met with a client.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can schedule clients at any time increment in TheraNest! You may need to adjust your calendar preferences to allow for this.
    In the upper right click on your name and then click calendar preferences. Scroll down and next to “Time scale in minutes”, change the increments. For example, setting your time scale units for 15 minutes allows you to schedule an appointment using 15 minute increments.

https://theranest.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052498031-Set-Up-Calendar-Appearances-Preferences

If this isn’t what you were referring to, please resubmit your idea with as much detail as possible. Thank you!

9. Add bi-weekly option to recurring appointments

I’d really like to be able to schedule availability on the calendar on an every other two weeks basis!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can add bi-weekly appointments by using the recurring appointment feature in the schedule window. In the scheduling window enable recurring appointments, select Weekly, and change the “Repeat every __ week next days:” input to 2 instead of 1. This will allow the appointment series to repeat every two weeks.

Here’s an article that walks you through how to create a reoccurring appointment:
    https://help.theranest.com/appointments-and-calendar/how-to-create-a-recurring-appointment

10. See schedule from client view

Allow me to see my schedule from my client's view.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for submitting feedback! You can see how your schedule looks on the Client Portal without having to create a test client and log in. Under Organization → Client Portal, copy the "New Appointment Link" and paste it into your web browser. This will allow you to see what requesting an appointment is like on the Client Portal. 

Thanks!

11. Add insurance payer to Daily Billing report

Allow me to view the payer when running the Daily Billing report.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  12. Set schedule for 5 minute blocks

I wish the Schedule was in 5 minute block times instead of 15.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add billing notes tab

Under billing, add a tab where I can write billing notes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. secure text chatting with clients is needed

I need to have a way for clients to text me that is more secure than my phone. With remote (Telemental Health). It is very important to have this feature. As a sole proprietor it is even more important. Thoughts?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Be able to enter repeat appointments

Have a way to enter appointments that reoccur in the calendar, say every Wednesday at 5pm between the start date and entered "end" date, (11/7/17- 12/5/17). Then it will show up every Wednesday, up and and including the 5th of December.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. non-client events

I suggest an option in preferences to permanently show your non-client events so that you don't have to click the suggest box each time you visit the calendar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Keeping clients on schedule and Calendar

As clients are archived, the system removes them from the schedule and calendars. I have tried to go back to previous months and view the schedule for what client was seen when or what their basic details (I.E. Insurance preoviders at the time) may be and when a client is archived, the entire thing disappears. The calendar and schedule open up as if there was no appointments on those days.

Maybe a tab to check kept appointments in previous months as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When a client is archived, their appointments remain on the calendar. The ability to see archived clients on your calendar is controlled by a setting from your profile.

1. In the upper right, click your name
    2. Click My profile and settings
    3. Click the tab titled Preferences
    4. Under Calendar Appearance Preferences, toggle the Include archived clients in Calendar Client filter to "Yes"

https://theranest.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052498031-Set-Up-Calendar-Appearances-Preferences-TheraNest

19. Remove archived service types from menus

We archived them for a reason. They do not need to appear when creating an appointment, creating invoices, sorting the calendar by service type, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Alway the same email to be used on multiple Client portals

It would be extremely helpful to allow the same email address to be used on multiple client portals. This would eliminate a lot of issues we have been having. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base