Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

170 results found

1. non-client events

I suggest an option in preferences to permanently show your non-client events so that you don't have to click the suggest box each time you visit the calendar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Keeping clients on schedule and Calendar

As clients are archived, the system removes them from the schedule and calendars. I have tried to go back to previous months and view the schedule for what client was seen when or what their basic details (I.E. Insurance preoviders at the time) may be and when a client is archived, the entire thing disappears. The calendar and schedule open up as if there was no appointments on those days.

Maybe a tab to check kept appointments in previous months as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When a client is archived, their appointments remain on the calendar. The ability to see archived clients on your calendar is controlled by a setting from your profile.

1. In the upper right, click your name
    2. Click My profile and settings
    3. Click the tab titled Preferences
    4. Under Calendar Appearance Preferences, toggle the Include archived clients in Calendar Client filter to "Yes"

https://theranest.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052498031-Set-Up-Calendar-Appearances-Preferences-TheraNest

3. Remove archived service types from menus

We archived them for a reason. They do not need to appear when creating an appointment, creating invoices, sorting the calendar by service type, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Alway the same email to be used on multiple Client portals

It would be extremely helpful to allow the same email address to be used on multiple client portals. This would eliminate a lot of issues we have been having. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. colors for service types

Can each service type be assigned a color to make it easier to customize?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. See schedule from client view

Allow me to see my schedule from my client's view.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for submitting feedback! You can see how your schedule looks on the Client Portal without having to create a test client and log in. Under Organization → Client Portal, copy the "New Appointment Link" and paste it into your web browser. This will allow you to see what requesting an appointment is like on the Client Portal. 

Thanks!

7. multiple accounts with same email

There are several families that I work with who have me work with the members individually. Thus, I keep individual accounts for these INDIVIDUALS. However, the parents are all stuck in a bind where they can't use the same email for their own profile and their child's profile because it doesn't allow you to use an email that's already in the system for a different client. I used to use CounSol and they created a feature where you could create a unsername in place of the email for signing in with the separate accounts and it allowed them to then…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add a box for Tax ID on invoices

It would be great to add a box for Tax Id on invoices.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. email confirmation

I would like the ability for an automated appointment confirmation to be sent by email at the time the appointment is made

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is currently available in TheraNest, you may just need to enable this setting under the Organization tab.

Click the “Organization” tab.
    In the left sidebar, click “Client Portal”
    Make sure you’re on the “Settings” tab
    Under “Client Notification Settings”, check the box next to “Creates an appointment”

This will send the client an email notification when an appointment is created in TheraNest. Here’s more information: https://theranest.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360051577812-Manage-Client-Portal-Appointment-Notifications

Thank you!

10. email for client portal

It would be helpful, particularly for juvenile clients with siblings, to have the client portals linked for siblings or being able to use the same login email for more than one account. Right now, client's parents cannot have access to both their child's records unless they have multiple email addresses.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add insurance payer to Daily Billing report

Allow me to view the payer when running the Daily Billing report.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  13. 1/2 hour time slots

I need 1/2 hour appointment times on the drop down box on the Calendar please. Not all my sessions start on the hour.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sex Assigned at Birth + Standard Intake Form

I want to be able to ask "What is your sex assigned at birth?" This helps me identify transgender clients where some may check their gender as "male."

See attached: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3721165/pdf/amiajnl-2012-001472.pdf

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Customized scheduling

I’d like to schedule appointments every 45 minutes from 2:00 pm til 8:00 pm; ie. 2, 2:45, 3:30, 4:15 etc. can’t figure out how to do this. Is it possible?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. bcc in emails to send same letter to multiple patients

In the current secure portal we cannot send the same message to multiple patients without each seeing the other names. In order to avoid that happening in the current configuration the same email has to be sent to each patient individually.
    This would allow the list of patients to exist in bcc format so that the recipient only sees her/his name and not any of the others.

An additional feature with this would be a drop down list of patient names with check boxes so you can just check the patients that are on the recipient list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Copy new custom forms to intake forms

I made a few custom forms that I wanted to copy into my intake forms but was unable to do so. It would be great if I could just. pull them into my intake forms without needing to start over from scratch to re-create the same form in the intake forms section.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

you can copy any custom form to intake form and any intake form back to custom forms. Please reach out to support if you need assistance.

18. electronic signatures to custom forms

Sometimes you need to update a form like a fee agreement or complete something like a release of information, it would be great to be able to add in an electronic signature to any new custom forms you create that you need the client to complete and sign.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Telehealth scheduling

Hi! Wondering if it is possible to send a telehealth link to the email associated with the account without setting up a client portal. I am not interested in setting up the portals however the majority of my practice is telehealth at this time. It would cut down on my paperwork if when you select telehealth in the appointment screen if it automatically sent an email with the link to the client. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow unique invitation link to client portal to link with existing file therapist created

When I invite a client to the Portal, it sends that a unique button that matches the file I already started for them. But if a client requests the link again, I have no way to send them their unique link. It will not let me re-invite them, and has no way to copy anything but a generic "New Invitation" link. So a way to get a copy of their unique invitation link to re-send them would be great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base