Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1557 results found

1. Add conservator field to client details

Add a conservator field to the client details page so if the client is conserved I know who the conservator is.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Include the client's legal first name on the agenda

Include the client's first name, preferred name, and last name on the agenda. I need to know the client's legal first name as I'm doing insurance checks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Specify Balance Responsibility on Invoice Aging Report

When printing an invoice aging report would like to be able to specify balances by insurance or self balances, and specify Unarchived or Archived or both.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Manually upload multiple ERA Files (manual remit)

Under the ERA Received tab, allow me to select multiple files when I click the Manually Upload Files button rather than having to upload them one by one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Notify me when someone has viewed my case

Allow me to receive a notification if someone views a case that is assigned to me. Sometimes I notice things get changed and I'd like to know who to follow up with about those changes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make "client" or "insurance" selection more obvious when accepting payment

When accepting a payment from the client's ledger, make the selection of client payment or insurance payment more obvious. It's easy to miss and I sometimes end up charging the client because that's the default.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Missing Appointments Report

We need the ability to be able to run a report of all progress notes that have been input to Theranest that do not have an appointment associated with them. Basically, a Missing Appointments report (the opposite of the Missing Notes report.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  8. Show All Client Info in Calendar View (no ...)

on calendar, allow for all of the clients saved information like first name, middle, and last name along with the service type to be visible from calendar view. this helps when appointments are set to color change the service type as it makes it easy to see what color they are. sometimes if the name is too long, it prevents the service type from showing!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Assign rooms to unconfirmed appointments

Currently, when a client schedules online through the client portal, it will not reserve a room (only the building). Since I'm in a shared office location, it would be helpful when I view my "Unconfirmed Appointments" that I could also assign a room manually from that screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Block Time by Service Type

It would be convenient if we could block of particular days for certain service types. This should be synced to the client portal so that only that particular service is able to be booked on it's set day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add note and telehealth icons to printed calendars

When printing a provider's calendar for the week, display the note and telehealth icons that appear on the appointment block.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. More Note Details

The ' note detail' section in the case note should have the name of the template/document that was completed. This would help us view the appropriate note type that was completed.
    For example if staff completed the initial assessment the ' note detail' would indicate initial assessment was completed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Professional external view of appointment availability

I work with many other professionals who are need of scheduling time with me for appointments. Sometimes they contact after hours. Is there a way to provide external professionals a glimpse of my calendar to allow easier collaboration of appointments?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add Preset Date Filters to Reports

On the detailed attendance report, can you add the following to the date range drop downs?

This Week
    Last Week
    This Month
    Last Month
    This Year
    Last Year
    These are easy ways to look at period of time without having to type in the dates.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  15. Add option for "last X of the month" for repeat appointments

When scheduling a repeat appointment, allow me to schedule appointments for the last X day of the month (e.g., every last Monday of the month). Sometimes the last Monday may be week 4 or week 5, so the numerical values don't work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Clear all Mental Status entries

When I've copied a progress note from the last session, allow me to clear all the prior entries for the Mental Status fields so that I don't have to remove each one individually.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add assigned staff to left sidebar when viewing a client's chart

When viewing a client's chart, allow me to view the assigned staff on the left sidebar so that I don't have to navigate away from the chart to view that information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Coverage Inactive status

once you update the insurance prayer as inactive it should indicate on the client's side menu that the coverage is inactive. Currently it still shows it as appearing active, so there is no indicator that the status has changed. You have to go into that part of the chart to see that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Identify client session frequency under customized grid on client list.

It would be helpful to be able to look at your client list and identify clients as "weekly," every other week," pending discharge," etc. I know I often need to see how many are weekly vs. bi-weekly when considering schedule changes to my caseload and I have to go through and manually count them up because this feature is not yet available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Clinic Calendar: Non-mandatory events happening

There are optional meetings we have for our clinic. For example Trauma Consultation Hour where the providers can use the conference room for consultations with each other. This is not a required meetings, but we were wondering if there was a way to show what is happening in the clinic on the calendar as well as the providers schedule. So maybe somedays they have a 1:00 session, but when they don't they know they could attend the consultation hour and see that on their calendar. So maybe come up with an optional meeting feature where it won't say "This provider…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base