Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

329 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Confirmation of receipt emailed to client

My understanding is that now when I accept a payment and apply it to an invoice, the client is automatically emailed a receipt of that payment. However, I do not get any notification that it has happened. It would be great to have the little confirmation window pop up, like when we make and save changes, letting me know the client was emailed the receipt.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add easy reference insurance items to client details sidebar

I'd love to quickly see the clients insurance opposed to looking it up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  Matt Hunt responded

We now show top-level client details in the sidebar navigation menu, letting you easily reference this info when accessing other client profile pages.

4. Add "Back to Progress Notes" button to progress note signature page

After signing a note I can't return to the notes section easily. I have to click on the sidebar, then the case, then the progress notes tab. When I have to do this three times for a couples note (with group note and individual progress notes) it gets frustrating. Something that would make this a great deal less would be an option to simply return to the notes section after signing a note.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Notes & Cases  ·  Admin →
  5. Display client preferred name on new/edit contact log view

Include client preferred name on Contact Log notes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  Kayla MacNeil responded

Preferred name is now visible on the new/edit Contact Log view and the new/edit Treatment Plan view.

6. Enter custom relationship to client when "Other" is selected in "Relationship to Client" dropdown on Contact Log entry

Enter custom relationship to client when "Other" is selected in "Relationship to Client" dropdown on Contact Log entry. This would allow us to enter the most relevant option for this client.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now enter a custom relationship to client when “Other” is selected in the “Relationship to Client” dropdown on new Contact Log entries. This allows more flexibility on specifying who contacted your organization.

7. Change coinsurance amount field from dollar input to percent value

Often co-insurance is a percentage, not a dollar amount. For example one person may have 80/20 co-insurance (meaning insurance pays 80% and they pay 20%) and someone else with the same insurance may have 90/10 or 70/30. Being that different services are priced differently the co-insurance dollar amount varies for the same person a cross different services. If we could put in a percentage as co-insurance, instead of a dollar amount it would allow the actual charge to appropriately calculate. I hope this makes since.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  Matt Hunt responded

We have released a redesigned Daily Billing Report with new date filters, customizable field selections (including CPT codes), new external filters, and improved CSV/PDF export formats.

9. Alert if credit card payment won't charge client CC

As a TN user who charges CCs through TheraNest/Vantage, I want to be alerted if a credit/debit card payment method will not actually charge the client's card, so that I'm not confused that my client's card was not charged.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Need Termination Summary Form

Termination Summary form

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix the spelling of Judgment

Can you please fix the spelling of Judgment in the notes section? I just want the service to be the best it can be.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow patients to send messages through client portal

Currently it seems that my patients can't send me a message through the client portal. It would be great if they could send me a message through their with attachments.

I see they can message me when making adjustments to their appointments but a stand alone area for them to message me would be great.

Thanks,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Adding Filters

Can you add under Location Filter "Offsite" and is there a way to type in where they are going like JJPI or WES instead of "Primary Location" also how can i see the note i may have added when im in calendar view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Staff Billing

When selecting the dates to run the report, that actually shows me from the date I selected to the date I selected. I just ran a report where I selected the 10th of the month and it is showing me clients from the 9th. And also show real time of the collected amount column. It is showing me $0 when I know it has being collected.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  15. Color-Code Staff

Allow each user to color-code different staff so they can quickly see the difference between their appointments and the appointments of another clinician.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Notes for Billers

adding a page for billers to add continuing notes based on follow up

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jocelyn,

A feature similar to your request already exists within TheraNest. The Client Billing Notes section is a great place to add any extra billing information or good to know facts. Balance from a previous EHR, Deductible information, etc.

Client Billing Notes live on the Client’s Bill to & Insurance Info tab. Only staff with Billing permissions can access this box. The box does not have a character limit.

17. Access Client details from calendar

I'd like to be able to access a client's details from the calendar. For example, clicking on the client's name would bring me to the client's details page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Show who made changes

If multiple people are using the same calendar, make a section that shows who was the one who edited the client/information/appointment details.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Activity Log will show what actions staff members have taken in your Organization’s account over the last 60 days. Only Administrators for your organization will have access to this report. To run an Activity Log Report click Organization > Activities.

To learn more about the Activity Log, check out this support article.
    https://help.theranest.com/general/activity-log-report

19. Move banners that appear between agenda/invoice/payment screens so they do not block ability to click on necessary buttons (edit invoice)

The banners that appear after you've created an invoice from the agenda that say "invoice saved' block the buttons you need to advance to the next screen until the banner disappears. Move the banners to a location onscreen where they don't block buttons, or make them translucent and not inhibiting of the buttons.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add Electronic Signature on desktop edition

I noticed we can select electronic signature on the mobile app but not on the desktop version. Would be helpful to have for all documents requiring signatures, both clinical and client documents. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base