Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

266 results found

1. Require documentation to be completed within a given timeframe

Allow me to set a timeframe for when providers need to complete progress notes, initial assessments, and treatment plans and send them a notification.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Notify assigned staff of new contact log entry

As a staff member assigned to a case, notify me or alert me when a new contact log entry has been created.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Automatically assign staff from client when new case is created

When I create a case for a client (either a group case or individual case), have the staff automatically pull from the assigned staff in the client profile so I don't have to add them individually again or remember who I need to add.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add additional options to client progress

When filling out the Client Progress section in a progress note, add additional selection options besides "Progress" and "No Progress" because I want to report on other things.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Organization document library

Have a centralized place for all the forms my organization uses that don't relate to a client's file. This could include dynamic forms, or documents that we need to upload such as licensing documents or insurance information for the company. It would be nice to keep these documents and forms separate from the client ones so they are easier to find.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Custom Forms for Psychiatric Notes for Psychiatrist (MD)

I am a psychiatric mental health provider (M.D) who would like to see an integrated New Psychiatric Eval and Followup notes in he system. I have created my own Dynamic Forms but they do not prepopulate information such as medications, dx, etc.. I would not mind being a champion provider to help create these notes and take Theranest to the next level of charting. There is great potential here and Theranest should take advantage of it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Case Note Summary

The Case Notes do not show the name of the template/form used under the "Note detail" it only shows progress notes. How would I know which template was used if it doesn't show under the note detail?
    Please add feature to list what template was used in the Case Note Summary.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. treatment plans should link w/ notes based on dates

The Treatment Plan tab should list the treatment plans based on the order the plans were initiated, not the order that they were entered into the chart. For instance, if there is a delayed entry into the chart, I should still be able to have the plan get linked to the notes that it pertains to. Currently, the Treatment Plan has you enter the Initiation Date but Theranest doesn't actually use the Initiation Date for any purpose - it doesn't use that data to associate the plan w/ certain notes, the initiation date doesn't show up in the note itself,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Display initial assessment addendums at the top

If I create an addendum for an initial assessment (such as adding diagnosis codes), then allow me to view that addendum at the top of the page when viewing the initial assessment so I can quickly see the updated information without having to scroll down to the bottom.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add assessments/checklist scores to client's chart

It would be awesome to have a spot in the client chart where we could indicate previous scores on checklists, and easily review. So- if they took the PHQ9, for example, we could add a line item with the date and score, and then update as we re-evaluate. It would be so much simpler to review progress made in relation to assessment, especially when we need to create records for outside requests (disability, workers comp, etc). Thank you!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add a floating save button to custom form editor

When using a long custom form the screen has switched and cancelled out a great deal of work that I had to restart. Similarly it is difficult to have to scroll to the top and bottom each time to save to prevent this problem. A floating save button would be an amazing feature. I also wish forms would autosave in general so that I wouldnt have to use the save button at all.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Automatically set duration of session in progress note based on telehealth duration

Have the duration of the telehealth session automatically pull over into the progress note so I don't have to remember how long the session was when I document it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Require linked appointment when saving Progress Notes

As an admin, allow me to require a progress note be linked to an appointment before it can be saved as sometimes our therapists forget to link progress notes to dates of service.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make save & e-sign button separate rather than under a dropdown

When working on a clinical document, make the "save & e-sign" button a separate button rather than a dropdown under the "save" button.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Autosave dynamic forms

Autosave dynamic client or case forms that I'm filling out so that if I navigate away and forget to save I don't lose all of my work.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Apply to all group members when editing a note

If I forget to click the "save to all clients" button I'm unable to see that option again. Allow me to apply to all clients even if I edit the note for one client.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. All for multiple supervisor signatures on clinical documents

If I have more than one supervisor, allow them both to co-sign my clinical documents.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. View all clinical notes and contact log entries

Have a place where I can view all clinical documentation (assessments, progress notes, and treatment plans) and contact notes in chronological order.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Autosave group notes

When I'm writing a group note, have TheraNest auto-save it every so often. I write long group notes and sometimes I've lost my work when I accidentally hit a wrong button.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Contract with other treatment planners

Allow me to use a different treatment planner in TheraNest besides Wiley.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 8 10 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base