Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

266 results found

1. Don't ask for progress note template if default has been selected

If a default progress note template has been selected for me, then don't show the dialog box asking me to pick a template. I only need to use my default template for every progress note.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Add couple's counseling questionnaire as intake form

Add an intake form for a couple's counseling questionnaire so I don't have to create it from scratch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Increase size of paragraph dynamic form element

When creating a Dynamic Form and inserting the paragraph form element, make the text area larger so I can see more of what I type so I don't have to expand it every time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Return to progress note from e-sign page

If I'm working on a progress note and click "save and e-sign" allow me to go back to the note if I need to make changes before signing. The "Back to Progress Notes" button takes me back to all the progress notes, not the one I'm currently working on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add header for Risk Assessment

When viewing the printed PDF of a progress note, include a header about the Risk Assessment fields.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add a section header to Mental Status

When viewing the printed PDF of a progress note, include a header for Mental Status.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add new note after saving current note

Allow me to add a new progress note after saving the current one I am working on so I don't have to go back to the Progress Notes tab to start a new one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add duration to contact log

When creating a contact log entry for a client, allow me to indicate the duration so that if it was a phone call I can track how long the call was.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Tab through forms to save

Allow me to use the Tab key on my keyboard to navigate through sections of TheraNest and submit data. For example, I'm able to tab through sections when adding a contact log entry, but I can't tab to the Save button to save the entry.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow therapists to re-open closed cases

Allow therapists to re-open closed cases as long as they were assigned to the case originally.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add field for anticipated discharge on case info tab

When viewing the information for a case, allow me to enter an anticipated discharge date.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Don't automatically display pre-defined options when typing in mental status

When clicking into the mental status fields of a progress note, don't automatically display the pre-defined options. Sometimes I just want to enter text without seeing the pre-defined list I can insert.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Change location of mental status pre-defined options

When typing into the mental status section of a progress note, have the pre-defined options appear to the right side of the section so it doesn't block the next items in the list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Search diagnosis by three letters

Allow me to enter the first three letters of several words in a diagnosis and be able to search that way. Sometimes things are worded as depression, or depressive and it's easier to just be able to search for maj dep dis rec than it is to type out everything in the diagnosis.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Don't copy mental status when applying a progress note to all group members

When applying a progress note to all group members, don't copy over the Mental Status and Risk Assessment sections. Only copy over and apply the narrative fields to the other group members.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add "target completion date" next to goals on progress notes

Add "target completion date" next to goals on progress notes, similar to how it appears on treatment plans, so when payers read my progress notes they know what that date signifies.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Display client intake date when editing group assessment

When I'm editing an initial assessment for a group case, the client's intake date doesn't appear when I'm editing the document, but it does appear on the printed document. Have it appear when I'm editing the document so I can make sure it's entered and correct without having to navigate away from the document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Display all options in Mental Status fields

When completing the Mental Status fields of a progress note, display all the choices available for the field instead of just the first 20. I prefer to pick from a list rather than try and remember what might not be displayed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. More Note Details

The ' note detail' section in the case note should have the name of the template/document that was completed. This would help us view the appropriate note type that was completed.
    For example if staff completed the initial assessment the ' note detail' would indicate initial assessment was completed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Clear all Mental Status entries

When I've copied a progress note from the last session, allow me to clear all the prior entries for the Mental Status fields so that I don't have to remove each one individually.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base