Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

317 results found

1. Extend time limit on one time payment link

Many of my client's do not check their email frequently. It would be great if the one time payment link allowed the link to stay active for more than 24 hours.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Add ability to send one time payment link for multiple invoices

Make it possible to send a 1-time payment link for multiple invoices to the same client?
    Right now you have to send 1 link per invoice.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Automatically mark submitted claims to paid claims w/o us lowering the amount we bill the insurance.

Please try to automatically mark the submitted claims as paid, when the ERAs are downloaded in Theranest. We have to manually update these claims a few times on different pages so that they will show up as paid.
    I know that if we bill the amount that we contract with the insurance, these claims are updated automatically, however this is not recommended since it will prevent future increase in rates.
    The way the current system works, takes a lot of time and it is confusing.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Offer EAP as insurance option

Could you add Employee Assistance Programs as an Insurance Option and allow the number of sessions completed with the number of sessions covered (eg 1/5) to show where the copay would normally show? Perhaps a flag could appear on the final visit prompting the therapist to complete paperwork and provide referrals on the final session?

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Apply signature to superbills

As a therapist, allow me to apply my electronic signature to superbills. Some of my clients are saying they need it for reimbursement.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. View EOB from ERA Received claim tab

Allow me to print the EOB from the ERA Received claim tab.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mark multiple invoice adjustments paid and enter automatic write-offs at the same time.

Add the ability to mark multiple invoice adjustments as paid all at the same time AND have them enter automatic write-offs on the invoice when they are marked paid.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bulk apply write-offs to invoices when processing ERA payments

When processing ERA payments, allow me to process and write off the remaining balance to multiple claims at one time so I don't have to do each one individually.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add a paid column in the client ledger

There is only a written off and total amount. For our practice it would be helpful to have the Paid amount. The written off is an insurance write off and not what we in actuality took in. I would like a Paid Amount between the Total and written off

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Options for Automated Reminders to Clients to Pay Invoices

I would love to be able to schedule automatic reminders that can be sent to clients to pay invoices by a given date. Many of them either do not give us permission to save/charge their card and/or just forget to check their portal, which means I have to spend additional time checking to see who hasn't paid and then send them follow up reminders.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow supervisor information on invoice

We are having serious issues with the "staff provider" and "billing provider" option, to the extent of being accused of insurance fraud by insurance companies. We have an active training program in which clinicians-in-training (e.g., psychology interns/externs, social workers working on clinical hours) work under the license of a supervisor; insurance companies require the license # and NPI for BOTH clinicians (supervisor and trainee) and we do not have a way to denote this inside of Theranest.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Show clients flags on ledger

Allow me to view the client's flag(s) when on their ledger.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add Authorization number to individual claims or denials

Add the ability, in the invoice phase where rendering provider and other information can be customized, to add a specific authorization number. It is difficult to keep straight when auth numbers change- or companys are behind on paying claims. There are times we need two numbers on different claims.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Report on deposits/withdrawals to my account

Allow me to run a report that displays all the deposits and withdrawals made from TheraNest out of my bank account so I know I can track the transactions related to client refunds, credit card processing fees, subscription fees, etc.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. View client's statement history

Once statements are generated, there is no way to access them to reprint or see what was included on the statement. It would be helpful to have a record of past statements that were generated to access again at a later date, similar to what bank or credit card statements allow you to do.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Process international credit cards

Allow me to process international credit cards within the app.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sort table when processing existing invoices

When processing existing invoices, allow me to sort the columns in the results table so I can sort it by the provider, DOS, etc.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Create custom write off categories

Allow me to create custom write-off codes/categories so I can classify my write-offs.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Filter fully paid and in progress claims out of batch processing

In batch processing add the ability to filter claims that are fully paid, or in progress. Currently all claims show up in batch processing. It would be helpful if only the not submitted/paid ones showed.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Remind me which clients want superbills

Remind me which clients want superbills because I have some that want them and some that don't and it would be easier if I was reminded of these clients or they were designated somehow.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base