Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

314 results found

1. Email payment receipts

After I process a client's payment, allow me to email them a copy of their receipt.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Add a feature to track invoices and client statements by number

I would like to be able to run a report by invoice number. This way I can be sure that all invoices are accounted for. This would be especially helpful since we have two clinicians and two locations that generate invoices.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Separate client and insurance balance due on client details page

Show whether the credit is a client credit or an insurance credit rather than lumping them together.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Edit CMS 1500 form

Allow me to edit and save changes to the CSM 1500 claim forms. Some payers require certain options to be highlighted on the form in order for it to be processed. The only way to do this is to manually edit the claim after it's been denied and resubmit.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. View EOBs in TheraNest with Apex

It would be great to view the EOB in TheraNest not just the ERA adjustments. You can view these through any clearinghouse, however since Apex is integrated in TN we cannot view the actual EOB. It is easier for some to see the EOB in a pdf rather than looking at the adjustments on the invoice.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Accept payment when editing an invoice

Allow me to apply a payment when editing the invoice so I don't have to go back to the Ledger.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Select email address when sending superbill

If I see a patient (child) but send their superbill via email to another person (parent), I would like to have email addresses for both in my database. When I go to email superbill, it would help if I could pick which email address from a drop-down menu to send to.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Store default invoice footnote

Allow me to set a default message that appears on all invoice footnotes so that I don't have to type it in each time.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Incorporate reason codes on ERAs

If you could also show the reason codes for denied or adjusted claims on the uploaded ERAs that would save us from having to go back and forth to our processor. Thank you!

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. One-time payment link for entire balance

It has been mentioned before but for some reason I can't add my vote to support it. PLEASE make it possible to send a 1-time payment link to a 3rd party for the total client balance due. Having to send a separate link for each invoice is a pain for both our end and the payer's end. It's also confusing for them! Thanks.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Customize Superbill template

Option to edit the template on the superbill. It will make this option so much more userfriendly!

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. add area for insurance adjusted rate

when recording payments from insurance companies, the eob includes their adjusted (less paid) amount. this should not be recorded as a write off but an insurance adjustment. write off is a debt expected but not paid. Add a link next to write-off that says adjustment.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Apply a discount to a client's invoice

Allow me to apply a discount to a client's invoice. For example, the line item might read something like "25% discount" and show the amount that is deducted from the total.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Update credit card expiration date

For saved credit cards that have expired, allow me to update the credit card expiration date without having to re-enter all the credit card information.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add ability to invoice half and quarter unit increments

For service codes we really need to have unit increments starting at .25. We could then then chose "bill .5 units" each time this service is performed.

We need this for .5u .25u .75u 1u all the way to 2u's. I hope this happens soon! Thank you!!

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Have a Pop Up Remind of positive Balance

When charging clients, it could be really helpful to have a pop up that said "this client has a positive balance of $--". This would help to remind to use funds overpaid from previous sessions when charging clients.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Customize order that service types are displayed

I think it would be great if you could order service types however fit best for your practice. For me I would like to have the Free Phone Consultation at the top. To go a step furhter I would LOVE it if there could be a seperate log in for client scheduling a free phone consult then for current clients. This way potential clients are not able to schedule a intake appointment without appropriate screening.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Send payments to multiple bank accounts

Ability to have more than one bank account that will receive the payment when accepting credit payments. This can be based on user log in.

This is useful when operating under an umbrella company but individual providers are sole proprietorship with their own business accounts.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Track client's deductible

Allow me to track a client's deductible in TheraNest so I know when they are close to reaching their deductible.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base