Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1555 results found

1. Batch Statements: Add a filter to allow to sort by Archived clients vs. active clients.

Add a filter to batch statements to allow to sort by Archived clients vs. active clients. When printing invoices it would be great to have the option to batch print those clients who are archived vs. those who are still active.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Multiple Payment Consent Form Storage

Theranest currently only supports one Credit/Debit Consent form to be stored on the site. In cases where client needs to update method of payment, it would be useful to have the option to save and sign more than one payment method using the tab feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Show Indicator in-app While In Active Session

Put an indicator (e.g., a colored dot) on the appointment in which a telehealth session is currently open. Since we are not able to open up more than one at a time, it would be helpful to know which one needs to be closed in the event that a clinician accidentally "leaves a session" instead of "ends session."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. creating autofill for client payment options

It would be very helpful if you could allow users to select or create the way your autofill feature works for client payment options. For example, I use "other" for the service by which my clients pay for services, rather than cash, but I can't select a way to use autofill the way that makes the most sense for me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Don't include DOS of initial assessment in missing progress notes report

When running the missing progress notes report, don't include dates of service where an initial assessment was completed. Our initial assessment acts as the note for that day and a progress note isn't necessary.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  6. Client Portal Indicator During Batch Statements

Add feature to see if a client has an active client portal so provider/support staff can deselect and not prepare those for mailing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Clinician Directory

Hello,

I'm not sure if this already exists, however, another EHR had advertised that they provide a directory exclusively for the clinicians who use their product. I would love to see a theranest directory to promote clinicians!

Erica

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add Date last seen to open case report

You should add the date last seen to the open cast report, so that we could quickly see if there are any case that need to be close or archived.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  9. supervison progress reports signature per Insurance company

We would like to have the 'sign progress notes under supervison' be specific to the Insurance company.
    We have one that only requires the clinical director to sign off in the log that she is supervising. And another that requires the signature on the note.
    And self pay clients it is only required to be in the file that she is supervising and signing off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add custom options to the Custom Form created

• When a specific custom form is created by using the Custom form template would like the option to be able to link the Clients detail such as Name, Treatment plan, and DX to the custom form before it is placed in the Case Notes Tab.

• Custom form created by the Admin would like to have the option to be able to create an Appointment field on the custom form which would allow the form staff created be attached as the progress note instead of the staff having to created a separate progress notes when all the information needed for the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Display client's name on warning when deleting clients

When deleting a client it would be great if the popup warning would include the client's name (similar to when you archive a client) so you can be sure that you are deleting the correct person.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Pay for a service to transfer my data from one TheraNest account to another

Transferring my data is a very manual process when moving from one TheraNest account to another TheraNest account. Allow me to pay for a service that will do this for me, so that my historical documentation, appointments, etc. are all in my new account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Include DSM codes on superbills

When printing superbills, include the DSM code instead of or in addition to the ICD diagnosis code. I diagnose clients based on DSM criteria so for clinical transparency, I would prefer that clients see the codes that most reflect my/our understanding of the clinical picture.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Do not remove addendums from notes when unsigning

If I have to remove a signature to make corrections to a note, don't remove any addendums that have already been created.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Send client records to other providers

We receive quite a few record requests - it would be ideal to have an email function from within TheraNest where we could email records/notes to requesting providers/family physicians.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. View full service type on the invoice

Please adjust the invoicing screen so that the billing type field/window does not truncate the text, so I can verify the correct billing code was used.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Show/hide recently viewed clients

Allow me to remove the "recently reviewed clients" at the top of the screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Don't preview notes after saving

After I sign and save a client's note, don't open another screen that shows the PDF version of the document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Display last used options for "Hide a Suggestion" feature

When manually entering insurance payments and using the "Hide a Suggestion" drop-down, show the last few options I selected first to make it easier to find the ones I use frequently.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Edit email headings when sharing forms

When sharing forms with a client, the email they receive has a bold heading that reads "Hello [Preferred Name]", but this cannot be edited. Allow me to edit this because I'm not sure if I've inserted a preferred name for all of my clients and it would be easier to edit here than go to the client's details.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base