Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1558 results found

1. Add location filter to invoice aging report

Allow me to filter the invoice aging report by location so I can separate invoices by location.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  2. Show Practice Name in "from" field

when a message is sent to a client, having the Practice name show up in the email vs the person who sent it. This can be confusing to the clients as they don't know the Admin.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Customer Success Program

It would be a great idea to consider assigning new subscribers with a "success coach" for at least the first 30 days to assure they are on the right track with all these neat features you have. Without it can cause high levels of anxiety and frustration. I got an implementation manager for one hour and if I can get on the calendly schedule I may get lucky to get 15 minute session within the next 7 days but what if my issue is urgent! This would be a cool feature for your start up folks. I am drowning over…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. notification of CST default

To have some sort of notification for new users that Theranest defaults to CST and to set their time-zone before beginning to schedule.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make race a free-text field

When a client fills out their demographic information on the client portal or when I fill it out in TheraNest, make the "race" field a free-text field instead of a drop-down.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Appointment Times in ledger

There is no time displayed for appointment times in the ledger. If a client is seen several times in one day, and I am trying to change/edit/delete an invoice, I click around so many times within the ledger to try to figure out which invoice number to delete if there's invoices on the same date. Please add appointment times within the ledger view.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Include Merchant Fee Info in the Payroll Report

It would be convenient to see merchant fees associated with a payment in the Payroll Report.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Statements not showing Invoice or Statement numbers

To have the Invoice and Statement number removed if desired on Statements and if the same Rendering Provider to show the name only once.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. uniform 'billable rate' on all invoices and then show our 'written off' amount.

We have a speech Language clinic. We want to show a uniform 'billable rate' on all invoices and then show our 'written off' amount. This is different per payor source depending on our contracts. I'd like to have a way we can show this consistently per payor source instead of having to manually enter each time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. report of unanswered text

As an agency owner I would like to be able to run a report to see who has not had a text message returned by staff? As our agency grows, keeping up on texts from client is proving to be difficult at times.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Change "Full day" calendar option to cover individual's availability

When creating a "full day" appointment, the time should span from whatever that clinician's schedule is. For example, if I work from 8-3:30 and have a request off, rather than showing up at the top of the calendar view, the appointment should cover the entire time span from 8:00am - 3:30pm. This would make it so much easier when collaborating with other clinicians!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Billing overpayment, paying therapists twice

Currently, when a claim is paid and payroll is run, everybody is paid and happy.... until ......insurance companies decide to retract the payment (due to covid) and now covers entire amount (the copays / deductibles) and since payroll has run (ie therapists already paid) this causes a credit in the account....which then causes monies to be lost.
    If I paid a therapist and the insurance changes the claim coverage, I then end up paying the therapist TWICE. Sometimes it can be corrected, sometimes it's not worth the headache and time...but I can't keep paying staff double

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Addendum showing in the notes summary page

it would be useful to have some indication at the top of that note's screen, and/or on the notes summary page, if a note has an addendum.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Report on missing forms

Allow me to run a report that shows which clients have missing forms. It would be easier to run a report rather than go through each client one by one.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Have private description of Service Types

For each Service Type, it'd be helpful to have an area where I can enter a description that only I can see. Then, rather than having to do a google search or look through my files every time I need a refresher on the details about billing codes, I can simply check the Theranest description.

For instance, I'd like to be able to list the circumstances that warrant Interactive Complexity, and note how many times the extended session add-ons (99354, 99355) can be used and in combination w/ which other billing codes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Redo Staff Page for Alphabetically

Can an alphabetical sort feature be added to the client list for the staff like it is for the clients?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Client portal help

On the client portal registration page where the "i" appears in the upper right hand corner could the word "Help" or "Client Portal Help" be added or moved closer to the center of screen? This would help alert clients of the feature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Paid Status -insurance vs cash/credit

I think it would be great if the ledger under paid would differentiate between what insurance paid and what the client paid in cash/credit instead of just the amount paid, if that makes sense. Sometimes it's hard to tell what the client paid themselves vs what insurance paid for a particular session.
    I hope this makes sense, if not please let me know how I can clarify because this would really help me out, and I'm sure others, to have this feature. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Wiley Treatment Planner- be able to save as you go

When creating a Wiley Treatment plan it should save as you go to create a draft, rather than having to start all over if in the middle of a tx plan. I often create a treatment plan over a few sessions and it would be helpful to be able to go through and edit it before it is finalized. Right now, you have to edit and finalize the treatment plan all in one, if you get to the third page and get interrupted or feel like you need more info before you can complete it, you lose everything you have…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Open progress note upon starting telehealth session

When I connect/start a telehealth session, have TheraNest automatically open a progress note for that date of service.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base