Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1557 results found

1. Scheduling: Toggle Days as "Full" and "Available"

Currently, the scheduling allows clients to schedule any day marked as available. However, there are days I am available but already have the maximum number of clients I wish to schedule for that day

For example, if I am available Mondays 11am - 7pm, have 5 recurring clients on Mondays and only wish to see 5 clients on Mondays, clients and colleagues can still schedule addition clients on Mondays. Thus, I could end up having 6 or 7 clients scheduled on Mondays when I only want to see 5 max.

Having the ability to toggle days as "full" would be…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. In Forms make it so signature and date are next to each other

Right now I make it so someone has to type in their name and date which takes up a lot of space in two seperate lines. We need people to do signature and date NEXT to each other and same with initial and/or initial and date. Can this be added to custom forms?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Automatically generate a progress note for kept appointments.

When an appointment is completed (kept, cancelled, or rescheduled) on the calendar, have an option to have the note automatically generate so that you don't have to constantly click "create progress note". Basically tie the note to the appointment. I've used other EHR's that do this automatically and it was helpful.

Also if it could display notes/assessments to be completed without having to run a report (like a daily to-do list) that would be helpful.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add a General Documents tab at the practice level

There should be a "Practice Documents" tab for general , practice-wide PDFs etc like within the client details. Should be on the line with Agenda Calendar Clients ,etc probably should be next to Dynamic Forms.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Report on client's school

Allow me to report on the client's employer or the school they attend. The Employment field will display in reports, but the Employer does not.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  6. Deductible Report

At the beginning of the calendar year, patient's deductibles reset. It would be great to be able to quickly identify these patients through a report, etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Client Portal Payment History when 'Allow to pay through Portal' is NOT enabled

As of now, you cannot see ANY Payment History if the feature 'Allow payment through Portal' is not enabled or if Banking Information is not used. So if you are receiving cash/check and not using the Credit Card system, the client cannot see their payment history/invoices (included date range also).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. drag multiple lines in custom forms at one time

While creating a custom form I wanted to move around some sections but was unable to drag full sections around at one time. It would be great if I could move multiple items/lines in a form at once and place them elsewhere in the form.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add "Customize Grid" section to Batch Statements

It would be nice to have more granular control over what details are included in Batch Statements, similar to the "customize grid" feature when generating Statements from the client's ledger.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. CC therapist when sending emails to clients

Allow me to CC a therapist on emails being sent to clients by other staff members.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow therapists to manage client notification settings for each client

As a therapist, allow me to manage which email notifications my clients receive. Right now this can only be managed from the Organization tab (under Client Portal) and I want to specify which of my clients receive which notifications.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Telephone icon for 02 location

I love the video icon on scheduling for telehealth and that is gives the 02 location automatically in the progress note when clicked.
    Would you please do this with the telephone. I do have clients who do not have access to the internet and only have a land line phone. It would be very nice to be able to click the telephone icon and have the location in the progress note to automatically change to 02.
    Thanks for your consideration.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Exclude write-offs on Invoice Aging report

Allow me the option to exclude write-offs on the Invoice Aging report as I don't consider accounts with write-offs as past due.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  14. Different Portal Preferences for Different Therapists

We have been trying to use the portal in our group with 11 therapists. Annoyingly, it seems that portal preferences have to be used by the entire group meaning if 1 therapist desires a certain setting, the rest of the therapists have to use that same portal setting. We would like to be able to have portal preferences that are different for every single therapist because we have some therapists that want one preference and other therapists that want a different preference.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add more emojis to practice chat

Add more emojis to the practice chat feature.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Show the last 4 digits of credit card on Superbills.

Currently they only appear on Statements, but Statements are missing other necessary items like Units and Place of Service.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Send COVID screening questionnaire before appointment

Create a COVID screening questionnaire and have it sent automatically to clients 24hrs before their appointment.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Billing

I need the ledger to stop rounding down to one hour increments. If a job was for 1.50 hours (an hour and a half), please calculate it all - not just the one hour. Another example: If therapist saw client for 1.75 (one hour and 45 minutes), please bill the whole amount - not 1 hour. Your billing can do the .25, .50,, 75 increments if I do them manually, but why can't the system do it. That would make my life so much easier.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Optional color coded service types

Make the color-coded service types an optional feature because I find the colors distracting.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Document mental status for family members

Allow me to notate/document the mental status of family members in family sessions. Right now I can only document it for the client.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base