Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

27 results found

1. Search activity log for when superbills were emailed

When a superbill is emailed it will show in the activity log, but I'm not able to search for this action. Allow me to search for the action so I can find these entries faster.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Organization setting to prevent double bookings for providers

As an administrator at my organization, I want to be able to set whether therapists can be double-booked rather than therapists being able to control this setting on their own.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A new permission is available under a staff member's Default Permissions that allows them to control the double-booking setting in their calendar preferences. 

3. Sort service types

Allow me to sort the table by any column when viewing the list of service types in the Organization tab.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add place of service code 10

Add place of service code 10 (telehealth provided in the patient's home) to TheraNest as it's a new code effective at the beginning of 2022.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow patients to send messages through client portal

Currently it seems that my patients can't send me a message through the client portal. It would be great if they could send me a message through their with attachments.

I see they can message me when making adjustments to their appointments but a stand alone area for them to message me would be great.

Thanks,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Show who made changes

If multiple people are using the same calendar, make a section that shows who was the one who edited the client/information/appointment details.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  Kayla MacNeil responded

The Activity Log will show what actions staff members have taken in your Organization’s account over the last 60 days. Only Administrators for your organization will have access to this report. To run an Activity Log Report click Organization > Activities.

To learn more about the Activity Log, check out this support article.
    https://help.theranest.com/general/activity-log-report

7. Add Electronic Signature on desktop edition

I noticed we can select electronic signature on the mobile app but not on the desktop version. Would be helpful to have for all documents requiring signatures, both clinical and client documents. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base