Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

170 results found

1. couple calandar

When a couple cancels an appointment, the cancellation "cc" does not appear on the session like it does for individuals.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Calculate total number of hours

For ABA therapy at least, it would be so great to have a staff member's total scheduled hours shown somewhere on the calendar so we and they don't have to calculate manually to make sure they are meeting their minimum required hours.

It would also be very helpful to have the option of a calendar view by client (and also have their total number of scheduled hours on the calendar)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. portal

When patients return to treatment after 1 yr, we are obligated to re-evaluated. I would really like to be able to send them our fabulous Patient Port forms to compete again. That's my first step in getting updated on where they are at since seeing them so long ago.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Auto-population of Termination Summaries

It would be great if Termination Summaries auto-populated with the relevant information that has already been entered elsewhere for the case, (e.g. name and date of birth, diagnoses, and treatment goal) so as not to have to enter them again.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Remove After Hours Warning

Remove the warning and options regarding after hours scheduling and allow us to schedule whatever time we prefer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. note created date and signature date

I need the time that the note was started preserved on my document. it appears to erase after I sign it. the date for when I started the document and not when I signed it is more important to me in my document ion. I need ti to show up when someone asks for records.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bulk Add Appointments

The ability to add multiple appointments or recurring appointments would be awesome! We have patients who come in multiple times a week, often at the same time, and it would be a big scheduling improvement to be able to add them all at once instead of having to add the same exact type of appointment 3-5 times a week. Thank you so much for your consideration - we love TheraNest!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. every other week repeat

Allow an event to repeat every other week (one on, one off) - many clients are scheduled that way. Thank you!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. calendar with privacy view

provide a button that can switch calendar with clients' names to their initials for increased privacy

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Show recurring appointments on Appointment Tab

When a client has random appointments, but at some point down the road they begin to have reoccurring appointments these will not show up in their appointment tab. This could and will lead to doubling appointments. I believe this should be fix ASAP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Client report per clinician

I would like to run a current client report for each clinician.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. easy financial reports - cash, credit, invoiced, etc

Easy Financial Reports and other custom made reports
    1. Collections by custom dates
    2. Balances owed
    3. Patients by referral source

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Document share selection

It would be helpful to be able to select the forms that are provided to patients via the portal on an individual basis. I provide psych assessment as well as therapy which require different consents. I would like to be able to provide the assessment consent to assessment patients and the therapy consent to therapy patients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Documents

Instead of simply creating forms, allow therapists the ability to upload files to store in client portal. I have an entire intake packets and information about my practice that I am currently printing for paper files instead of simply uploading them to client portal because it doesnt give me that option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add Parents/Guardian Info. to Detail Page

It would be fantastic to add fields and a drop down menu for parents, step-parents, guardians, and their contact numbers on the Detail page. The emergency contact is not helpful when it comes to parents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Messaging

Being able to send secure messages to other providers and not just clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. daily billing report - exclude client name or replace with client id

Often we need to share reports with outside sources like accountants, business coach etc - can't have PHI on the report. I see an option to include client ID number but the client name can't be removed from the report. Would be nice to be able to display one or the other when creating a csv or pdf report for sharing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. forms

Currently I am only able to create forms for intake. However my practice utilizes other forms, such as client satisfaction surveys. I would be nice to send a form at any time to a client that is not labeled intake.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 15 minutes appointment times

Please create the option to have appointment times every 15 minutes, rather than every 30 minutes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. give me current local time/date for suggested time/date

This applies to EVERYWHERE in TheraNest when TheraNest recommends to me a suggested date and time... Contact log notes, progress notes, new assessment, billing.... appointments... EVERYWHERE. Your system gives me date/time suggestions based on UTC instead of my current local time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base