Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

13 results found

1. Add reason field for rescheduled appointments

Allow me to enter a reason if I reschedule an appointment.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Remove cancellation reason if status changes

If I originally mark an appointment as canceled and then change it to upcoming, allow me to remove the original cancellation reason I entered because it no longer applies.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add "today" button to calendar

Add a "today" button to the calendar so when I'm viewing a different week or day it can bring me right back to the current week or day.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Choose date before room when scheduling appointments

Change the order of how I make selections when scheduling a new appointment. The date is selected last, but if I change the date my room selection resets. Make me select the date and then the room so my selection doesn't reset.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Switch "save" and "delete" buttons in appointment dialog

When creating or editing an appointment, switch the locations of the "save" and "delete" buttons so the "save" button is on the right.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Re-Extend Cancellation Reason Notes

Previously, we were able to provide detailed notes to indicate the cancellation reasons, but now there seems to be a character limit for the reason field. This poses a huge problem when we are trying to keep track of valuable information for cancellations such as when a therapist is out of office or when there is a legitimate crisis leading to the cancellation. Please re-extend the character limit so that we can provide this information together with the cancellations.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Prompt me to change the service type when canceling an appointment

When I change an appointment to canceled or no-show, prompt me to change the service type so I can remove the current service type and add the cancel/no-show fee service type.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Update appointment status to late cancel for client cancelled within 24 hrs

Auto update appointment status to "Late Cancel" if cancelled from the client portal within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment time.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add new clients from the calendar

Allow me to add a new client to the system when viewing the calendar and/or agenda so I can add a client and then quickly schedule them an appointment.

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bill Clients different fee percentages based on no show, late cancel, cancel status

I'd like to be able to bill 100% of fee for no shows and late cancellations, but 0% of fee for cancellations within the cancellation window.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add multiple staff members to existing appointments

Allow me to add more staff members to an existing appointment instead of having to delete the appointment and create a new one.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Display mini gregorian calendar in new appointment modal

instead of having to choose the month then date without looking at the calendar. It would be great to click on the date and SEE a full calendar when scheduling clients. I always need to have my phone or other calendar to see if I am choosing the correct number date.

When you add a new appointment, instead of having a dropdown box with numbers for the date, have a mini calendar open so I can choose the day by clicking on the calendar. This would help me make sure I am choosing the correct day of the week.

173 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Indicate if appointment was cancelled by staff or by client

Add ability to indicate whether an appointment was cancelled by a staff member or a client

230 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base