Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

74 results found

1. Filter client list by client flags

When viewing the client list, allow me to customize the grid to include any client flags and allow me to sort/filter by the flags.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Customized grid for archived clients

Allow me to customize the grid for archived clients and view "only" the information in the grid.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Show client flags when viewing archived clients

Allow me to view the client flags when viewing the list of archived clients.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Display client's time zone in appointment reminders

We service clients in other states and in different time zones than our organization. Include a time zone in appointment reminders because sometimes clients call confused because no time zone is displayed and they think there's been a scheduling mistake.

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Locations can now have a time zone different from the organization's time zone.  Appointment reminders for the location will now send in the location time zone (set to the organization time zone by default).  Time zone codes (e.g., ET, CT, PT, etc.) can be added to your text and email reminder templates with the new {{LocationTimeZone}} placeholder.

5. Make legal gender field options only male and female

When selecting the client's legal gender, only allow a Male and Female option since this is what populates on the claim form and those are the only option available on the claim form.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Legal Gender field in the application and Gender field on the client portal have been renamed to Sex and will now contain the following options: Undefined, Male, and Female. Since this field is used for claims, the options are limited to what is available on the claim form. Any options that were previously selected outside of the three listed will still be seen in TheraNest, but only those three options are available going forward.

6. Assign staff members to prospective clients

When adding a client to the prospective clients list, allow me to assign a staff member.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Report on or print prospective clients list

Allow me to run a report or print the list of prospective clients.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. View payer on archived clients grid

When viewing the list of archived clients, allow me to customize the grid to include the client's payer.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow all users to access and manage prospective clients list

Allow me to enable the permission for managing the prospective clients list to all users. This permission is disabled for therapists who can only view clients assigned to them.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

All users can now manage the Prospective Clients list. If the staff member can only view their assigned clients, the permission Can access and manage prospective clients list is no longer disabled.

10. Separate permission for adding active clients

Make a separate permission for being able to add active/new clients because we don't want our students to be able to add clients.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A new permission, Can create and import clients has been added to the Default Permissions which allows a staff member to import, create, archive, and unarchive clients. This is currently enabled by default for all staff members. 

11. Add last appointment to archived clients list

When viewing the list of archived clients, show me the date of their last appointment so I know when I can permanently delete their records from TheraNest.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add location to client list

When viewing the list of clients, allow me to customize the grid to include the location that's listed in the client's details.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Location has been added as a customized grid option for the Clients list.  This will allow you to view and filter by the client’s location set in their Details

13. Add view for "All" clients in Client List

Add an additional filter to the client list that let's us see both active and archived clients in the client list.

59 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add column for Client ID to Archived Clients list

The updated archived clients list does not have a column for client ID for archived clients, so it makes them impossible to find if you do not know the client name.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  Kayla MacNeil responded

We’re excited to let you know this suggestion has been implemented! Today we released an update to the Archived Client List with a new column for Client ID. This column is searchable making it easier to find archived clients with this information.

We are continuously working to improve TheraNest and we appreciate your feedback on this suggestion! If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our support team at support@theranest.com.

15. Using same email for siblings

It would be nice to be able to send paperwork for multiple siblings to one parent email instead of them having to have multiple emails for the children

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Transmit data over NC HealthConnex

Allow me to send and receive patient data over NC HealthConnex.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve connected to North Carolina’s Health Information Exchange, NC HealthConnex, for easy transmission of a client’s clinical and demographic data. Head to your organization’s Profile page to connect.

17. archived search options

It would be nice if we could search archived clients by the client's date of birth. Ideally it would be great if the archived search options were set up like the active search options, but adding the client's date of birth would at least help quite a bit.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add ability to flag clients

Add ability to manually flag clients in our system and show flag throughout TheraNest.

384 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Display client's age in chart

When viewing a client's chart, allow me to see the client's age below their date of birth in the left sidebar.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The client’s age is now displayed in the left sidebar when viewing a client’s chart. Stay up to date on all the changes in TheraNest by checking out our changelog!

20. View write-offs and payments in Paid Invoice List View

It's already annoying that the paid invoices are now on a new tab so I can't get a full overview of a client's account status on one page, but it is imperative that write-off amounts be included in the list view of paid invoices like the old version did. Showing client and insurance payment amounts would be great as well, but the write-offs are what are most important. I'd love to get everything back on one page for ease of processing as well, but obviously somebody made these changes because they thought they were helpful. Perhaps a customizable view for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  Lauren Smith responded

Hello! We added these columns back on February 16th. Thank you for your feedback!

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base