Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

244 results found

1. Add "today" button to calendar

Add a "today" button to the calendar so when I'm viewing a different week or day it can bring me right back to the current week or day.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Automatically sort staff names alphabetically in calendar staff filter

By default, have the staff names in the staff filter on the calendar sorted alphabetically by last name unless I change it from my calendar preferences.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Separate calendar preference for showing client initials in calendar and alerts

Under Calendar Preferences, separate the preference for "Show only client initials in Calendar and staff email alerts" so that I can display the client's full name on the calendar, but only show their initials in email alerts.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bring back "no end date" option when creating recurring appointments.

The option to have no end date for recurring appointments was recently removed. This was a very helpful feature and I would really like to have it back. Just because some users did not like the feature, does not mean the option should be removed for everyone. They have the choice to click the other options. This option was very helpful for setting up clients on a regular schedule.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Send text message to clients when appointment scheduled

When I schedule an appointment for a client I want them to receive a text message rather than an email notifying them that the appointment has been created.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Print agenda with client ID only

Allow me the option to print the Agenda with only the client's ID instead of their name.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Edit synced event in iCal

Allow me to edit the title of the event that gets saved/synced to our personal iCal calendars. For instance, instead of it saying "busy - no service type" or "S.S. - family - 90847, QMHP", we could put "Lunch" or "Mon - 12PM - SS/DJ"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sync all staff calendars to Google calendar

Allow me to sync all my staff's calendars to my Google calendar so I can see all appointments from my Google calendar without having to open TheraNest.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Display more future appointments in calendar sync

When I sync my TheraNest calendar to Google, show more appointments than just 60 days into the future.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Confirm appointment change when dragging and dropping

Once an appointment is created on the calendar if I click and drag it to a new date/time make me confirm the change before saving the appointment. Sometimes I move appointments accidentally and this sends an email to the client. Then I don't remember the original time of the appointment to move it back.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Don't send cancellation email if appointment has passed

Sometimes an appointment may be cancelled verbally with a client, but I don't have a chance to update it in the system until the next day or two days later. When clients get the cancellation email, they get confused because they think it's for a future session (even though the appointment date is included).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. View client balance on appointment block

Allow me to view the client's balance on the appointment block or have a separate box appear with this information when hovering over the appointment so I don't have to leave the calendar to view this information.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add a character count to appointment decline messages

When a client requests an appointment via the client portal and I decline it, show me how many characters I can type in the decline message. The error message that comes up says my message is too long, but I'm not sure how long is too long.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add appointment to the day I'm viewing

When viewing the calendar for a specific day and clicking the "New Appointment" button, have the appointment appear for the day I am viewing rather than defaulting to the current (today's) date.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Accessibility for people who are blind

Make TheraNest, the client portal, and telehealth accessible for staff and clients who are blind or eyesight impaired and use a screen reader.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re continuing to make accessibility improvements throughout TheraNest! When using a screen reader and adding or editing an appointment, the repeat event options will not be read if that option is disabled. Stay up to date with all the changes in TheraNest by checking out our changelog.

16. Hide client's contact number(s) on appointment

Allow me the option to hide the client's contact number(s) that appear on the appointment block.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Prevent starting future telehealth sessions

Only allow telehealth sessions to be started within a certain time frame. We've had providers and clients accidentally start future telehealth sessions.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add "Fully Paid" indicator group invoices on agenda

If all the clients in a group appointment have a fully paid invoice, then add the "fully paid" indicator on the agenda, the same one that appears for individual appointments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Resize calendar

Allow me to resize the calendar so I can view the entire calendar without having to scroll down to view later times.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Switch "save" and "delete" buttons in appointment dialog

When creating or editing an appointment, switch the locations of the "save" and "delete" buttons so the "save" button is on the right.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base