Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

263 results found

1. Link for Client Scheduling, Forms, Messaging, Etc. Without Creating Portal Account

I would prefer the ability to allow clients to schedule, submit forms, message, or access telehealth features w/ a link or general form that can be embedded onto my website and/or emailed without having clients set up a client portal account, such as something you might find on many dentist office or other professional websites.

This would allow me to use more of theranest's features, decrease the amount of explanation I have to provide to help clients use the features, be more useful for new clients that have not started treatment yet to easily initiate services/schedule assessments/enter preliminary intake information,…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Different Portal Preferences for Different Therapists

We have been trying to use the portal in our group with 11 therapists. Annoyingly, it seems that portal preferences have to be used by the entire group meaning if 1 therapist desires a certain setting, the rest of the therapists have to use that same portal setting. We would like to be able to have portal preferences that are different for every single therapist because we have some therapists that want one preference and other therapists that want a different preference.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Option to open new case when unarchiving client

When unarchiving a client a new case is automatically opened, but sometimes we don't need a new case we want to open the previously closed case. Allow me the option to either open a new case or open a previously closed case when unarchiving a client.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Export client records

Allow me to print or download a client's entire record, or records for multiple clients.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add second address field in client details

Allow me to capture two addresses for clients in cases of children with divorced parents or younger adults who have a college address and home address.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Send COVID screening questionnaire before appointment

Create a COVID screening questionnaire and have it sent automatically to clients 24hrs before their appointment.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add ability to mark a client as deceased

Can you add a place, like in client detail (somewhere quick and easy where it can be seen by all permissions) where it could be marked to show client has deceased? That way we don't have various staff calling and trying to schedule/reschedule an appt or billing calling about questions, etc. All can see client deceased and what date and then handle appropriately. We are not archiving a client until all balances are zero'd, so this has been an issue. Even if I mark case closed, people don't know client has deceased.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Limit document access for certain users

As an admin, allow me to restrict certain client documents to be accessed by other users, or allow me to upload these documents to a different place in TheraNest. We may have uploaded a document that outlines rate information and we don't want everyone to have access to that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Assign supervisor per patient instead of staff member

Allow me to assign a supervisor at the patient level. Our trainees have more than one supervisor and we'd like their notes to be reviewed/approved only by the staff member assigned to that patient.

90 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. View deactivated staff name under assigned staff in client list

We would like the ability to see who the client saw, even when the staff has been deactivated. For example: if a client decides to return, we can't tell from the archived client list which staff previously saw the client.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Apply edits of forms to all copies

If I edit a dynamic form or intake form, have those edits apply to all copies of the form.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Show/hide recently viewed clients

Allow me to remove the "recently reviewed clients" at the top of the screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Rearrange tabs on client page

When navigating to a client, allow me to rearrange the tabs that appear at the top of the screen (i.e., Details, General Documents, Reminders Log, etc.).

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Display phone number in reminders log

When viewing the reminders log for a client, display the phone number that the reminder went to.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Set page I see when opening TheraNest

When I log in to TheraNest, allow me to set what page I see when I log in. I prefer to be directed to the Clients page rather than the Calendar.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow therapists to sign intake documents

Allow therapists to sign intake forms that are received from clients.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Edit email headings when sharing forms

When sharing forms with a client, the email they receive has a bold heading that reads "Hello [Preferred Name]", but this cannot be edited. Allow me to edit this because I'm not sure if I've inserted a preferred name for all of my clients and it would be easier to edit here than go to the client's details.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Client portal sorting

Have an option to change the sorting in the client portal by last name or first name. It's confusing that the client list is only by last name and the portal is only by first name.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Adding an option to put in the apartment number

When putting in clients who live in apartment complexes, there isn't an option to add an apartment number.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow amending of secondary client ID numbers for additional cases

Allow amending of secondary Client ID numbers for clients who have multiple cases.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base