Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

174 results found

1. In Forms make it so signature and date are next to each other

Right now I make it so someone has to type in their name and date which takes up a lot of space in two seperate lines. We need people to do signature and date NEXT to each other and same with initial and/or initial and date. Can this be added to custom forms?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Set inactivity logout per user

As an admin, allow me to set the amount of time a user is logged out due to inactivity. The amount of time needs to be less for front office staff, but it can be more for people who work in the back office.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Customer Success Program

It would be a great idea to consider assigning new subscribers with a "success coach" for at least the first 30 days to assure they are on the right track with all these neat features you have. Without it can cause high levels of anxiety and frustration. I got an implementation manager for one hour and if I can get on the calendly schedule I may get lucky to get 15 minute session within the next 7 days but what if my issue is urgent! This would be a cool feature for your start up folks. I am drowning over…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add date of payout to payroll report

Add date of payout to therapist in the payroll report

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Implement client survey tool to capture feedback

Allow me to send my clients a survey to capture their feedback about their treatment at a certain frequency (e.g., I may want to send these surveys after every session, when their case is closed, etc.).

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Separate supervisory review setting for progress notes and treatment plans

Have the "Notes require supervisory review" setting be separated into treatment plans and progress notes. As a supervisor, I only need to review treatment plans, not progress notes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add a General Documents tab at the practice level

There should be a "Practice Documents" tab for general , practice-wide PDFs etc like within the client details. Should be on the line with Agenda Calendar Clients ,etc probably should be next to Dynamic Forms.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow clients to confirm & cancel appointments through email

Allow clients to confirm or cancel their appointment through the emailed appointment reminder.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Have private description of Service Types

For each Service Type, it'd be helpful to have an area where I can enter a description that only I can see. Then, rather than having to do a google search or look through my files every time I need a refresher on the details about billing codes, I can simply check the Theranest description.

For instance, I'd like to be able to list the circumstances that warrant Interactive Complexity, and note how many times the extended session add-ons (99354, 99355) can be used and in combination w/ which other billing codes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow payroll reports for deactivated staff

Allow payroll reports to be run for staff who are deactivated.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Create separate tab to manage client portal access

I wish the manage clients section, had its own tab in the client portal section of the organization.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. creating autofill for client payment options

It would be very helpful if you could allow users to select or create the way your autofill feature works for client payment options. For example, I use "other" for the service by which my clients pay for services, rather than cash, but I can't select a way to use autofill the way that makes the most sense for me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Clinician Directory

Hello,

I'm not sure if this already exists, however, another EHR had advertised that they provide a directory exclusively for the clinicians who use their product. I would love to see a theranest directory to promote clinicians!

Erica

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Edit color of multiple service types at once

Allow me to edit the color of multiple service types at once so I can make similar service types the same color without having to edit each one individually.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Select forms when using "New Appointment" link

When new clients click the "New Appointment" link, they are able to schedule an appointment, create a portal account, and all intake forms marked as "Default" are automatically sent to their portal account. Allow me to select which forms are sent to their portal account, like I can when inviting clients to the portal.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Contact clients in event of expiration

As a solo practice owner, allow me to enroll in a service with TheraNest so if something fatal happened to me I could know that my clients would be contacted and informed in a professional way.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Display only client initials throughout TheraNest

It would be nice if there was a "privacy mode" (not just in the calendar tab) that showed only client initials in the agenda, notes, etc - this would allow for using theranest even in settings in which others might be able to see the screen.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Pay for a service to transfer my data from one TheraNest account to another

Transferring my data is a very manual process when moving from one TheraNest account to another TheraNest account. Allow me to pay for a service that will do this for me, so that my historical documentation, appointments, etc. are all in my new account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. View issues when zoomed in on a 13"

When TheraNest is zoomed in to help with vision issues, menu items are lost if using a 13" computer. It would be awesome if this could be addressed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Electronic New Hire Paperwork

Allow Staff to electronically sign and upload new hire paperwork and other documents related to employment.

Create an HR level permission with - and separate from- Administrative.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base