Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest Client Portal

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. Add LGBTQ+ fields to demographics in client portal profile

Add LGBTQ+ fields to demographics in client portal profile

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Completed  ·  Kayla MacNeil responded

We’re excited to let you know that this feature request has been completed! Clients now have the ability to add and/or update the demographic fields for Gender Identity, Preferred Pronouns and Sexual Orientation right within their client portal account

If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our support team at support@theranest.com..

2. Disable Billing and Insurance on the Client Portal

It would be nice to be able to disable the Insurance & Billing link that the clients see when they are in the portal. I think it's confusing for my clients since I only take one insurance.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Change state field to drop-down on client portal

When clients enter their address in the demographics fields on the client portal, have the state field be a drop-down field. When they type out their full state name it causes issues with claims.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If your organization’s country is listed as US, Mexico, or Canada, then state fields within the application or the client portal have been updated to a dropdown containing 2-letter abbreviations to reduce errors when mapping to claims. If your organization’s country is listed as something else, the free-text field remains.

4. Add telephone number to demographics form

please add a box for client's mobile number on the demographic page of the portal. right now the client would need to update their profile - and most don't even know or see that option.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base