Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest Client Portal

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9 results found

1. Resend Intake Forms multiple times throughout treatment

We need to resend our long term clients the intake forms again more than 6 month in service. As we know, by law, clients have to sign or update the intake forms again after 6 month. Sometimes we add a new service next to our counseling sessions, so we would like to be able to send another contract or new forms to sign via our client portal.

116 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Completed  ·  Matt Hunt responded

We have released a new feature to allow admin users to resend intake and client forms throughout treatment. From the client’s General Documents tab, you can share new forms and manage already-shared forms. New shared forms are accessible by your clients through the Client Portal (in the “Forms” menu option).

2. Select which intake forms to send in client invitation

Add ability to select which intake forms will be sent to different clients when they are invited to the client portal.

86 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  30 comments  ·  Intake Forms  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow non-admin staff members to send/resend forms through the client portal

I would like therapists who do not have administration privileges to be able to send releases of information to their clients via the portal. Right now only those with admin privileges can send the release of information.

75 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  Kayla MacNeil responded

We’re excited to let you know this suggestion has been implemented! Today we released an update that expands staff permissions so that non-admin staff members can send send and resend forms through the client portal to their clients. Staff members with adequate permissions will have the ability to send forms from the General Documents page under the client’s profile. Organization administrators can control which staff members have the ability to send forms by editing their staff members’ permissions.

Thanks for your feedback on this suggestion! If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our support team at support@theranest.com.

4. Ability to sign each intake form separately in Client Portal

If I send a packet of forms to a client, have their signature appear at the end of every form rather than at the end of the last form in the packet.

60 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If multiple forms are sent to a client to the client portal, the client’s signature will now be displayed at the end of each individual form. Previously, their signature was only included at the end of the last form in the entire packet.

5. Print blank intake forms

Can you add a print button to the forms we create? I have a couple of clients who do not have email access and I do not want to retype everything in my intake forms.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Intake Forms  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a check box in custom forms to allow adding it to the intake forms

I created a client checklist using custom forms. My thinking was that I would have clients fill it out online through the client portal. Then I discovered that there is a separate forms generator in the client portal and the two don't connect. The Idea(s):
    1. add a radio button option that allows forms to be used in the client portal
    2. use a single forms generator to allow users to 'import' forms in either direction i.e. either from either the custom forms files or the intake forms files.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Intake Forms  ·  Admin →
  7. Change signature language in Client Portal to include and/or minor.

We've had some facilities voice their concerns about whose names appear under the "Client Signature" sections. Normally, this isn't a problem when a client--who is over 18--signs it as their name corresponds with the signature. However, when the client is a minor, their parent/guardian signs the form but the name that appears with the signature is the name of the minor.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Intake Forms  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  Kayla MacNeil responded

We’re excited to let you know this suggestion has been implemented! The client signature pages in TheraNest and in the Client Portal now include language clarifying that if a client is a minor, their parent/guardian can sign forms on their behalf.

Thanks for your feedback on this suggestion! If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our support team at support@theranest.com.

8. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  Matt Hunt responded

We recently released a feature that allows each client to receive custom selections of intake forms when invited to the client portal, as well as a second feature to allow re-sending forms throughout treatment.

9. Clients ability to Sign Documents

It woudl be so helpful if clients could sign forms in theranest portal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Intake Forms  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base