Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

13 results found

1. Report on un-invoiced appointments

Allow me to run a report that shows all appointments that haven't been invoiced. Right now I can only do this for each client individually, which is tedious.

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  2. Include total amount for processing fees in Credit Card Charges report

For tax purposes It would be nice to have a total for the amount of fees charged. This way at the end of the year, the total amount is there and we don't have to go back and manually calculate each fee. Just out a total credit card processing fee amount right next to the total amount of charges.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  3. 11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

Currently in the Missing Progress Note report, users have various options for adding progress notes depending on the existence of prior notes and Wiley subscription. However, we can see the availability of this functionality is not made clear because of the way the “Enter Notes” button is designed. Our team is actively working on an improvement to update this. Release announcements are posted in our “What to Expect” emails sent out at the beginning of each month. Thanks for your feedback!

4. Add insurance payer to Daily Billing report

Allow me to view the payer when running the Daily Billing report.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Manage Household Information Report

A report that aggregates all info in the client profile and compares it to others in the system. Example: A customizable report that populates all of the additional demographic info of clients in the "Manage Client Info" area, currently located on the bottom of the Client Details page. This would give information like:

Which and how many clients in couples services, also have children?
    Which and how many clients have a Social Worker contact in their profile?
    Which and how many child clients have "legal guardian" instead of "parent" listed?

These types of demographic questions need to be searched and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Payment Report Match Actual Amount Daily Collected

Payment Report: Currently it shows payments for the date of the invoice, even if the payment was made the day before or day after. Give the option for the payment report that shows only the amount actually collected on a given day so that it is easier to reconcile deposits for actual money collected on a specific day. Report should include all forms of payment for a single day, but would be nice if that could also be filtered by payment type.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. daily billing report - exclude client name or replace with client id

Often we need to share reports with outside sources like accountants, business coach etc - can't have PHI on the report. I see an option to include client ID number but the client name can't be removed from the report. Would be nice to be able to display one or the other when creating a csv or pdf report for sharing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Progress Note Creation time

Currrently, when I begin a progress note, it selects the current time and day. However, when I select the Appointment Time, the note creation time defaults back to the beginning of the appointment time. For example, if I am reporting today on a client that had a 1-2pm appointment yesterday, the progress note will initially take the current creation time. Once I select the1-2pm appointment from yesterday, the report creation time defaults back to 1pm. Is there a way that the progress note creation time and day do not change?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. report for tracking provider productivity

I would like to be able to run a report for kept appointments by provider, revenue by provider, etc. Also would be useful to break it out by office location.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Display more than 10 items in reports

Allow the display of more than 10 items when a report is run. It's really painful to look at a 300+ item report 10 items at a time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would be helpful when running a Progress Note Signature Report Status Filter

It would be helpful when running a Progress Note Signature Report to be able to sort the entries by signature status (so you could have all the unsigned notes at the top).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Report that shows billing total per each therapist

I need a report that shows billing info for each therapist in our group. We need the report to state Client name, Service Date, DOB, CPT code, and possibly insurance company.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Run report to show services that are not billed

Currently there is a "Missing Progress Notes" report I can run to see what needs to be completed on that end.
    Could we add a "Missing Billing/Invoice" report that allows me to quickly see who's billing hasn't been done and get that wrapped up instead of clicking through the calendar or agenda to check for that?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base