Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

18 results found

1. Alway the same email to be used on multiple Client portals

It would be extremely helpful to allow the same email address to be used on multiple client portals. This would eliminate a lot of issues we have been having. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Sex Assigned at Birth + Standard Intake Form

I want to be able to ask "What is your sex assigned at birth?" This helps me identify transgender clients where some may check their gender as "male."

See attached: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3721165/pdf/amiajnl-2012-001472.pdf

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow unique invitation link to client portal to link with existing file therapist created

When I invite a client to the Portal, it sends that a unique button that matches the file I already started for them. But if a client requests the link again, I have no way to send them their unique link. It will not let me re-invite them, and has no way to copy anything but a generic "New Invitation" link. So a way to get a copy of their unique invitation link to re-send them would be great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. option to view General Documents as a text list

Change the formatting of items in the General Docs area of Theranest so that existing documents can be viewed as a list. We are currently forced to view the docs as icons and the text is truncated, making identification difficult. I would prefer to see a list in lieu of the icons.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Place to enter Parent Contact Information

It would be great if there was a way to enter parent contact information for a minor client.

I often call parents and its tricky to remember their names based off the existing info fields in the details screen.

For example I'm calling a child named Jane. And I can't remember the mother's name. It's awkward to leave a message for "Jane's Mom." I'd much rather be able to quickly look up her name and be able to use it in the message.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. client portal

Allow us to resend intake paperwork if not filled out correctly after they have signed in instead of emailing it through portal and have to find the attachment on my computer so it is not instant.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. coloring lines to separate patients charts

It would be very helpful to alternate coloring between rows on the patient listing page. ( Ie line for pt 1 light blue, line for pt 2 white, line for pt 3 light blue line for pt line 4 white). They are spaced so close together and all the same color(without a very dark line to separate them ) that it is easy to click on the wrong patient's notes. I have found myself starting to make a progress note on the neighboring patients chart several times by clicking on it by mistake.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. New Cleint Setup

I was thinking of allowing one "practice client" that created to go through a complete real life setup from beginning to the end (using office protocols) to fill out the areas that would be needed to establish a new client for training purposes. This "practice client" would be used over and over again to train new office personnel. Videos are great, but real life experiences goes a long way.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Intake forms

Why is the building of forms so wonky? I've spent over an hour only to realize it saved NOTHING. This is frustrating. Why don't you have a ready-made intake that we can add to or change?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. See client's DOB from Bill To & Insurance page

Hi there!

Is it possible to add the client's D.O.B to this section? It would help when billing so we do not have to tab to another screen to obtain the data.

Thank you for your consideration!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. service type group

I would like the ability to assign a different service type to each individual when scheduling a group session. We use service type for different funding sources/fees and not all clients in a group have the same funding source/fee.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Client report per clinician

I would like to run a current client report for each clinician.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add Parents/Guardian Info. to Detail Page

It would be fantastic to add fields and a drop down menu for parents, step-parents, guardians, and their contact numbers on the Detail page. The emergency contact is not helpful when it comes to parents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. required field for spouse/co parent contact information

I would like to see a required field for spouse/co parent email and contact not just emergency contact

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Secure Text Messaging with clients

Simple Practice has this secure text messaging feature with clients that was nice and could be accessed through mobile app as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Search by active cases vs closed cases vs archived

We need a way for therapists to filter client lists by active, closed, or archived.

In the past we have had to remove a therapist from the client's list of assigned staff because even though the therapist closes the case, they show up on their list of clients. When therapists leave our practice and need to download their case files, we then have problems getting them access to download the notes.

We also need a way to ensure that note reports are accurate even for archived clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. view clients tab

I don't want to see the entire organization's clients when I click on the 'clients' tab, I only want to see mine. Please update this at minimum as an option if not a default. I

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1/2 hour time slots

I need 1/2 hour appointment times on the drop down box on the Calendar please. Not all my sessions start on the hour.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base