Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. Intake Form naming conventions

Should add a drop down list for client portal too... it would be really great if the intake forms were saved in the General docs tab as the name of the actual form, or some kind of combination for packets. Its time consuming to go back and rename them all to have a functional list of documents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Declined  ·  Kayla MacNeil responded

The title of an intake form could not be included in the file naming convention for the stored PDF versions of the completed form because the form title field in the app allows for special characters (&*%$# etc.). If an intake form title included a special character in the title, it would potentially break the file if those characters were inserted in to the PDF file name.

2. Taking down profile and ending automatic calls to clients when someone has unsubscribed

I have decided not to subscribe to Theranest, you need to do a better job and stopping the reminder phone calls to my clients as I am no longer using your service.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base