Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

15 results found

1. Add billing notes tab

Under billing, add a tab where I can write billing notes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Add a box for Tax ID on invoices

It would be great to add a box for Tax Id on invoices.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. More detailed invoices/receipts

Currently, client invoices/receipts only reflect the client amount due/balance. I'd like clients to be able to see the "full picture" of their billing including:
    - client amount due/paid,
    - insurance amount due/paid, and
    - write off amount with reason.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Invoices currently display two columns, the client amount due and the insurance amount due. Below the invoice, it will display the amount the client has paid as well as insurance. If this isn’t what you were looking for, please re-submit your idea with additional details!

Write-off displaying on invoices is a separate suggestion and you have been added as a supporter to that idea. Thank you!

4. Fill 32a NPI from Location in Invoice

Have the NPI that is filled in box 32a be pulled from the location chosen on the appointment/invoice.
    Currently defaults to whatever is in "Facility NPI" regardless of the location chosen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In box 32a of the claim form, the Facility NPI of the location is used. If it’s not specified, then the Facility NPI of the organization is used.

If you were referring to something else please resubmit your idea with additional details. If you are experiencing something else in your TheraNest account, then please reach out to our support team.

Thank you!

5. Issuing credits

We need to be able to issue credits on accounts. Full and partial that get applied to the invoice intended.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. easy financial reports - cash, credit, invoiced, etc

Easy Financial Reports and other custom made reports
    1. Collections by custom dates
    2. Balances owed
    3. Patients by referral source

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. statements and archiv

Even though a client is archived, it would be nice if the billing information would still be available. When we run monthly statements, archived clients don't show up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Multiple invoices from fee for service

There has got to be a way to create one superbill or CMS1500 from multiple invoices. As it is this creates far too much work. The idea with TheraNest was supposed to be that it makes things easier. I guess I will go back to creating the invoice out of PDFfiller.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add option to show/hide refunds in "Unapplied Payments/Credits and Refunds" section of Ledger

This feature inhibits my ability to see that the client has a Credit to use. And some of our clients have quite a lot of refunds due to insurance issues or many other reasons why we would refund a client. The need to see a credit far out weight the need to see ALL the refunds a clients account has incurred. I would love the feature to have the option to "Click Here To See Refunds". Not have it always open.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bill under selected demographic data - allow multiple organization data

Build a feature to allow to bill insurance under selected tax ID (organization/demographic data). We currently work with multiple insurance companies - some have our SSN and NPI1 registered and some have our EIN, Dba and NPI2.
    I have to change the organization data each time I bill to match what the insurance company has on record. If I could select to use Organization data 1 (with SSN, NPI1) or Organization data 2 (with EIN, NPI2, Dba), that would be a great help.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bulk Write-Offs

Would be great to be able to do bulk write-offs for a client.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Set default service types for each of your clients

Can you guys please add a default (per each client in their personal detail info) insurance code? like for example, each session e a set individual rtherapy, or individula therapy and add on

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Two credit cards on file

I wish I could keep 2 credit cards on file for each client. Some of my children have two parents splitting it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Easily see billing status for all attended sessions

We need a billing report that makes it easy to see who has been 1) seen, 2) invoiced, 3) submitted for insurance payment. I very much like the new "Agenda" pages, which allow you to go down the left-hand side and easily see who has been invoiced, prog notes, etc. Maybe this already exists somewhere in the program, and I'm just not aware. Please advise if this is so.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make invoicing unbilled appointments easier

Scanning daily agenda for appointments with notes attached to add invoice to without having to go back and refilter to continue search

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base