Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

320 results found

1. Update services from ERA adjustment

Pull the 'Client Amount Due' from the 'Invoice Adjustment' after an ERA has been processed so I don't have to copy and paste it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Mark multiple ERAs as rejected/denied

When viewing the ERA Received tab, allow me to select multiple ERAs and mark them as rejected/denied.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Change "write off" to another term

Change the term "write off" to "adjustment" or allow me to customize it to a different term when working in the client's ledger.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add tear off return slip to statements

Have the statement include a tear-off return slip that parents can mail back to the clinic with their payment.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Appointment Times in ledger

There is no time displayed for appointment times in the ledger. If a client is seen several times in one day, and I am trying to change/edit/delete an invoice, I click around so many times within the ledger to try to figure out which invoice number to delete if there's invoices on the same date. Please add appointment times within the ledger view.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Statements not showing Invoice or Statement numbers

To have the Invoice and Statement number removed if desired on Statements and if the same Rendering Provider to show the name only once.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. uniform 'billable rate' on all invoices and then show our 'written off' amount.

We have a speech Language clinic. We want to show a uniform 'billable rate' on all invoices and then show our 'written off' amount. This is different per payor source depending on our contracts. I'd like to have a way we can show this consistently per payor source instead of having to manually enter each time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Billing overpayment, paying therapists twice

Currently, when a claim is paid and payroll is run, everybody is paid and happy.... until ......insurance companies decide to retract the payment (due to covid) and now covers entire amount (the copays / deductibles) and since payroll has run (ie therapists already paid) this causes a credit in the account....which then causes monies to be lost.
    If I paid a therapist and the insurance changes the claim coverage, I then end up paying the therapist TWICE. Sometimes it can be corrected, sometimes it's not worth the headache and time...but I can't keep paying staff double

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Paid Status -insurance vs cash/credit

I think it would be great if the ledger under paid would differentiate between what insurance paid and what the client paid in cash/credit instead of just the amount paid, if that makes sense. Sometimes it's hard to tell what the client paid themselves vs what insurance paid for a particular session.
    I hope this makes sense, if not please let me know how I can clarify because this would really help me out, and I'm sure others, to have this feature. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow access to already existing Secure Messages when subscribed to the Archive Plan.

It would be great to have access to already existing Secure Messages while subscribed to the Archive Plan.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Adjust Margins to Print a Claim on the CMS-1500 Claim Form

Because Medicare requires paper claims be printed and received on a red CMS-1500 claim form, and because we are still waiting to be approved to submit Medicare claims electronically, I need to be able to adjust the margins when printing a claim so as to fit within the boxes on the CMS-1500 claim form. Right now, I can neither submit claims electronically nor accurately print them to paper for submission and processing, because I can't adjust the margins to print properly on the claim form.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. currency individual

I would love to have an option to change currencies based on clients. I am from the US and have some clients from there that I see virtually that pay in USD, but I am based in Europe and most of my clients pay in Euro. Would love a way to change currencies for individual clients!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Batch loading invoices into ledger

Hi there --

I've been enjoying Theranest for something over a year, and I just discovered batch invoicing. However, I'd already individually prepared several months of invoices pursuant to electronically uploading them to Docustream, I have to upload each month's worth separately, and I find that when I'm in batch invoicing, although I check the boxes, it doesn't allow me to batch-load the checked ones into a 1500 form. Would it be possible to create that feature, or enable something like that in Ledger, or some such? Batch-loading previously prepared invoices into Ledger would cut my time for uploading to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Search invoices by invoice number in client search

Expand the search at the top of the page to allow me to search for an invoice by the invoice number, so I don't have to go to a specific client to find it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow email receipts without appointment notifications

Allow clients to receive credit card charge receipts without receiving appointment notifications.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add multiple clients to one invoice or statement

As a private practice therapist, I have contracted with another agency to provide services to some of their clients. I use their system for note-writing, but do put those clients on my TheraNest calendar. Allow me to create an invoice that includes all the clients, so I can send just one invoice or statement to the agency.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Email Superbill to Biller

Have the option of emailing the superbill to the biller.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Assign supervisor by payer

Under a client's payer, allow me to include a rendering provider and supervising provider and have the invoice default to the supervising provider.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Edit service type on invoice

Allow me to edit the service type on the invoice without having to delete the current invoice and associated appointment.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability to apply refunds to current date instead of date of service

Allow me to apply a refund for the current date rather than the date the card was initially run to keep our accounting accurate.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base