Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest Client Portal

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. Have client portal availability separate from calendar availability

I would like to able to set my "availability" calendar preferences in the client portal separately from the availability in the calendar I use for myself. In other words, if I mark that I am only available on Wednesdays and Thursdays, clients can only schedule themselves then, but then if I want to make an exception and see a client outside of that, say, on a Monday, I cannot add it to my own calendar. I would like to have more freedom in scheduling myself than what I give to my clients.

80 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Our new Advanced Availability feature is currently in Beta! This feature allows you to create availability blocks on the calendar to specify the services you are available for scheduling at specific times and locations. You can also allow clients to request appointments on the Client Portal during your available blocks. 

Click the following link to learn more: https://theranest.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/17406970275860-Advanced-Availability-FAQ-TheraNest-

2. Automatically change Time Zones for clients when creating appointment

With the advent of the telehealth feature, it is going to be even more important to be able to have the calendar adjust for the clients time zone. I provide telehealth in CA, FL,MI and TX (all states in which I am licensed) as well as military service members across the globe. It is very confusing for clients when the calendar is not in their own time zone.

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Appointment times shown in the Client Portal, the client's Appointments list, and the Clients list now has the location time zone appended.

3. Add filter option for "All" in Client Portal appointments list

In TheraNest, appointments automatically switch from "upcoming" to "kept" when the scheduled start time passes. This causes a problem in the client portal because clients try to find their appointment for the current day and if they are a minute past their scheduled start time, it's no longer on the main appointments page. There needs to be a filter for "All" appointments and have that be the default filter option.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Don't allow same day appointments on Therabook

Or hve a setting that therapists can allow this or not. We don't allow them in my practice because it doesn't give us time to prepare and get the initial information we need to set an appointment

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add link to client portal in email sent when appointment request is declined

within the declined appointment email to clients, put a button there that sends them right back to the portal login so they can try again.
    Make that easier.
    (I work with ADHD clients, we got to make it as easy and as few steps as possible)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  Kayla MacNeil responded

We’ve released an improvement to emails sent to clients when an appointment request has been declined. This email now includes a button that directs to the Client Portal login screen.

6. Additional Instructions on steps to create an appointment from the Client Portal

Have instructions in the client portal (particularly for new clients attempting to schedule their first appointment) instructing them to double click in an open (white) slot on the calendar to schedule. Include text that lets clients know that unavailable times are greyed out on the calendar below.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  Kayla MacNeil responded

Additional instructions have been added to Step 4 for requesting an appointment in the client portal. This information clarifies what times are unavailable and how to click or drag in any available space to request an appointment.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base