Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Upload existing documents to create dynamic forms

I have all my own forms for my clients already made into word documents and PDFs. Allow me to upload these into TheraNest and use them as dynamic forms so that I don't have to recreate them.

408 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Wiley content update

Update Wiley content in Notes and Treatment Planner

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  Kayla MacNeil responded

Thank you for your recent thoughts in our User Voice platform on Wiley Practice Planners! We appreciate your feedback here.

The content generated by the Wiley Practice Planners is provided by the information Wiley gives us to use. Because Wiley owns the copyrights to this content, we unfortunately don’t have any control over what is generated.

There are three different PTSD diagnoses: PTSD (F43.10), PTSD – Acute (F43.11), PTSD – Chronic (F43.12). The first one (unspecified) returns results for Adult Psychotherapy, whereas the second two (acute and chronic) only return Wiley results for child and adolescent psychotherapy. Some customers are working around this by using the child and adolescent options and then editing the content once the plan is generated.

We’ve confirmed we have the most updated content Wiley offers and will continually update if new content becomes available.

If you have any questions or concerns about existing Wiley Practice…

3. Update Wiley Treatment Planner's Gender Dysphoria Symptoms

If someone is diagnosed with Gender Dysphoria and you attempt to create a treatment plan with Wiley's treatment planner the only options are for Sexual Identity Confusion. This option gives you the following symptoms to choose from: Behavioral Definitions:
    Uncertainty about basic sexual orientation.
    Difficulty in enjoying sexual activities with opposite sex partner because of low arousal.
    Sexual fantasies and desires about same-sex partners, which causes distress.
    Sexual activity with person of same sex that has caused confusion, guilt, and anxiety.
    Depressed mood, diminished interest in activities.
    Marital conflicts caused by uncertainty about sexual orientation.
    Feelings of guilt, shame, and/or…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  Kayla MacNeil responded

Thank you for your recent thoughts in our User Voice platform on Wiley Practice Planners! We appreciate your feedback here.

The content generated by the Wiley Practice Planners is provided by the information Wiley gives us to use. Because Wiley owns the copyrights to this content, we unfortunately don’t have any control over what is generated. We’ve confirmed we have the most updated content Wiley offers and will continually update if new content becomes available.

If you have any questions or concerns about existing Wiley Practice Planners content, please feel free to reach out to Wiley here: https://www.wiley.com/learn/practice_planners/contact.html.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base