Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

8 results found

1. Bulk edit appointment location regardless of room

When using the Bulk Edit Appointments feature, you have to go room by room for the location. Allow me to ignore the room or select multiple rooms. We are changing office locations and I just need to move all the appointments from one location to another.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Display duration in hours on Detailed Attendance Report

Display the duration of the appointment in hours on the Detailed Attendance Report rather than minutes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add staff filter to detailed attendance report

When running the Detailed Attendance Report, allow me to filter the report by staff member so I can view one staff member's attendance at a time.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Cancel multiple appointments at once

If a therapist is going to be out for a week or if our office is going to be closed, allow me to cancel more than one appointment at a time because it would be easier than going through them individually.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Select all service types when running the detailed attendance report

When I'm running the Detailed Attendance Report, allow me to select all service types so I don't have to click one individually.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Adjust sorting on Detailed Attendance report

When running the Detailed Attendance report and sorting it by Date/Time, the afternoon appointments are listed before the morning appointments for the same date of service.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Automatically set duration of session in progress note based on telehealth duration

Have the duration of the telehealth session automatically pull over into the progress note so I don't have to remember how long the session was when I document it.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Edit/delete multiple appointments

Allow me to edit or delete multiple appointments for the same client at one time or delete multiple appointments across different clients.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base