Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest Client Portal

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add credit card information in the portal that populates in TheraNest

Allow clients to add their credit card information on the portal that will then populate into TheraNest so I don't have to manually transfer credit card numbers from credit card authorization/consent forms.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Billing & Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Print paid invoices from the client portal

Allow clients to print and download paid invoices, or invoices with no balance, from the client portal.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing & Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow clients to print statements from the client portal

Allow my clients to download and print their statements from the client portal like they can with invoices and superbills.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing & Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base