Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

245 results found

1. View primary payer on appointment block

Allow me to view the client's primary payer on the appointment block or have a separate box appear with this information when hovering over the appointment so I don't have to leave the calendar to view this information.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Accessibility for people who are blind

Make TheraNest, the client portal, and telehealth accessible for staff and clients who are blind or eyesight impaired and use a screen reader.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re continuing to make accessibility improvements throughout TheraNest! When using a screen reader and adding or editing an appointment, the repeat event options will not be read if that option is disabled. Stay up to date with all the changes in TheraNest by checking out our changelog.

3. blocked time a different color on calendar

It would be really nice to have the ability to have the background color of blocked time (or non-client appointments) a different color. What I'd love is to be able to glance at the calendar and see the shape of my day (such as being able to pick light gray for the whole area of blocked time, so that sessions pop out visually and I can see where my time will be spent at a glance). Thank you!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Display claim status for billed services on Agenda

On the Agenda, allow me to view if a claim was created for that service and the status of the claim.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Cancel all client appointments if family appointment

If the appointment is associated with a family case, allow me to cancel the entire family appointment for everyone rather than having to update the status for each individual on the appointment.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Set a default room for each therapist

Allow me to set a default room for each therapist so that when the appointment is created the room is already selected.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Display location on appointment blocks in calendar

When viewing appointments on the calendar, have the location displayed on the appointment block so I know where my therapists are or where I need to be without having to open the appointment.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Create client appointment that doesn't require a progress note

Allow me to create a client appointment that doesn't require a progress note to be attached.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make calendar & agenda filter separate for showing non-client events

Make the setting "show non-client events" function separately on the Calendar and Agenda. I may want to view non-client events on the Calendar, but not on the Agenda.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Prevent starting future telehealth sessions

Only allow telehealth sessions to be started within a certain time frame. We've had providers and clients accidentally start future telehealth sessions.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Show actual time on calendar with red line

Adding a line on the calendar would be helpful to display actual time. Many times as a receptionist I pull up different pages on Theranest and go back to the calendar taking a few seconds to search the page for the correct appointments scheduled at that time. A visual marker would be helpful. See attachment for an example.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Notification for double-booking

If I allow double-booking on my calendar, send me an alert when I get double-booked or if appointments overlap so I can review my schedule.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Show availability and appointments in same view

Allow me to see my availability blocks and scheduled appointments side-by-side.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add appointment icon to show note has been signed

Change the icon on the appointment block if the note has been signed so I can quickly see which ones aren't completed.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Confirm appointment change when dragging and dropping

Once an appointment is created on the calendar if I click and drag it to a new date/time make me confirm the change before saving the appointment. Sometimes I move appointments accidentally and this sends an email to the client. Then I don't remember the original time of the appointment to move it back.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Switch "save" and "delete" buttons in appointment dialog

When creating or editing an appointment, switch the locations of the "save" and "delete" buttons so the "save" button is on the right.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. lines between the day of the week darker

I schedule multiple doctors on each day. It is very hard to see the line between the days of the week. I would like to see a dark line seperating the days of the week. The days look like they run together.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Remove appointment end time from Month calendar view

Adding the calendar end times to the monthly view makes the monthly view useless in my opinion because the end time takes the space where the client's name used to show. Seeing which client I have at the start time is MUCH more important than the end time. It's not helpful at all to know the end time when I don't even know which client is scheduled for that time slot.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Assign backup clinician for emergencies

Allow me to assign another clinician for emergency situations so if a clinician is out of town, the backup clinician for that client is assigned only for the duration of their absence.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. See progress note status in the calendar

When viewing the calendar, allow me to see if the progress note attached to the session has been signed.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base