Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest Client Portal

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

11 results found

1. Send reminder to clients if intake documents have not been completed

Allow me to send a reminder to my clients to complete intake forms that have been sent to them via the client portal.

98 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Have fields on intake forms copy to fields in TheraNest

If I send a client an intake form and there are fields included that match fields in TheraNest (e.g., in the client's details), then when the client fills out the form have those same fields update in TheraNest so I don't have to copy the information over.

63 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Select which individuals in contact network get intake forms (Family Accounts)

Within a client's contact network, allow me to select who gets access to which forms. In the case of divorced parents, sometimes mom doesn't want to see what dad fills out and vice versa. Or in the case of guardians, the guardian may need to fill out an intake form but shouldn't have access to the client's therapeutic documents unless given consent by the client.

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Incorporate outcome tracking in client portal

It would be great if you had space for multiple form entries through the client portal -- to track weekly outcomes, or outcomes by each visit.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Client notes, assessments, documents available through the portal

I would love it if the tools we use for ongoing care, Release of Information, Minor Consent to Treat, the PCL 5 for trauma, the PHQ9 , the Beck Depression inventory could be available to complete electronically through the portal.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add alert when required fields are not completed in client intake forms

When clients miss a required field in their intake forms, they have to scroll down to the fields to see they've missed something instead of being alerted. I think making the warning more obvious could help, like a pop up or something like that.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Increase visibility of the Submit button for intake forms on the client portal

Move the "Submit" button to a more prominent place because many of my clients miss the submit button since they have to scroll down to the bottom of the page.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Autosave portal forms

Autosave portal forms that clients are filling out. We've had clients not click the "save" button and lose all the information they entered, particularly with longer forms.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fill out an intake form more than once

If I send an intake form to a client through the portal, allow them to fill it out more than once. For example, we have some clients that need to complete multiple "releases".

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Inactivity warning on client portal

If a client has been inactive on the client portal and is about to logged out, then show a warning so if they are completing intake paperwork they can save it before getting logged off.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Show intake forms individually on the client portal

If intake forms are sent as a bundle, show each form individually on the client portal instead of as a bundle. Sometimes my clients get overwhelmed and fatigued when they have to go through each form before signing.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base