Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest Client Portal

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. Customize message when clients sign up for client portal via New Invitation Link

When I send the New Invitation Link to a client allow me to customize the message that appears above the signup box.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Invitations  ·  Admin →
  2. Customize client portal invite message

Allow me to customize the default client portal invitation message outside the invitation process so I don't have to change it every time I invite someone to the portal.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add "Send Client Portal Invite" option when adding a new client

At the bottom of each Add New Client box where we are putting in their name for the first time, to have a check box ‘send client portal invitation’ so we could check and send auto from there. And ideal if we get the option of whether to default that to yes or no – though I would imagine if we use the portal the most logical default would be to have that checked yes and we could uncheck if we needed.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Invitations  ·  Admin →
  4. Track sent, pending, accepted client portal invitations

I have sent Therabook invitations to several clients at one time, but then maybe one or two don't always sign in to the portal in a timely manner. A week or two passes, and then I can't remember who I have sent invitations to and who I maybe overlooked. It would be helpful to track how long it's been since the invitation was sent and to be able to send reminder emails for them to log in and complete the forms/intake.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Invitations  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base