Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest Client Portal

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

26 results found

1. Allow me to select the Telehealth forum without subscribing to Telehealth

As a therapist, allow me to select the Telehealth forum when creating an availability block even though I don't subscribe to Telehealth so it's easier for my clients when requesting Telehealth appointments on the Client Portal.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Allow new clients to search by specialty on the Client Portal

Update the Client Portal experience for new clients to search by a provider's specialty. New clients usually don't know which therapist to book with. They are looking for a therapist to address their specific need.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Change "submit" to "request" when making appointments on the client portal

When a client schedules an appointment on the Client Portal, change the "Submit New Appointment" button to "Request New Appointment" to make it more clear the appointment is a request and needs to be confirmed by the provider.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Show appointment as rescheduled if client rescheduled from portal

If a client reschedules an appointment from the client portal and I confirm the new appointment, show the status of the appointment as rescheduled similar to how it would show if I rescheduled it within the application.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Set how far out clients can book appointments on the portal

Allow me to set how far out clients can book appointments on the client portal. Right now they can schedule 2 months out, but I may only want them to schedule one month out.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Automatically approve client appointment requests

If a client requests an appointment through the client portal for a future date then have those appointments automatically approved and added to my calendar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make it easier for clients to submit appointment requests on the portal

Make it easier for our clients to submit appointment requests on the portal. Once they fill in the appointment information they think they are done and forget to click the "Submit" button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Book with more than one provider on the client portal

Allow clients to request an appointment with more than one provider when requesting an appointment on the client portal for clients that participate in co-therapy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 24 hour cancellation setting shouldn't include weekends

If I have the setting enabled that allows clients to cancel within 24 hours, that shouldn't include the weekend.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Set which staff member a client can schedule an appointment with on the portal

When setting up the client portal and allowing clients to self-schedule, allow me to select which staff member(s) a client can schedule with. We don't want them to just schedule with anyone.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Show canceled and no-show appointments in the client portal

Allow clients to see appointments that were canceled or marked as a no-show in the client portal so when they get an invoice with a cancellation or no-show fee they can reference the appointment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Set portal self-scheduling availability per client

Allow me to set when certain clients can self-schedule on the client portal. For example, I may want one set of clients to only be able to schedule on certain days (e.g., MWF) or certain times of the month (e.g, first and third weeks of the month).

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Request appointment location change through client portal

Allow a client to request a change to their appointment location (e.g. from in-person to telehealth or vice versa) without having to cancel the appointment and request a whole new one.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Keep appointments in "Upcoming" until end of session

It is very confusing for clients who attempt join a telehealth session via their calendae appointment at 1 minute past the session (or more) to discover they cannot find their appointment listed in the "upcoming appointments" folder.

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make Clients Complete forms before scheduling appointments

A suggestion for the design team…I mean this in a helpful way...it would be so nice to be able to use the “new appointment” link as an initial connect with prospective clients then have them be able to go back in (once they’ve signed up for my services) and complete the portal/forms. I tried a practice run of this process but they cannot see the forms once I invite them into the portal.

It’s just easier for them to see the appointment scheduler right away rather than having to sign into the portal first and then find the appointments section.…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add alert to client for cancellation penalties

Allow users to create custom pop-ups for client cancellations and reschedules, so that if a client gets online to cancel an appointment within the "penalty period" (such as 12 hours or 24 hours prior to the appointment), s/he will be warned/reminded that this will result in a cancellation fee.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow clients to schedule recurring appointments through the Client Portal

Many of my clients want to schedule weekly sessions and it is a hassle for them to need to click through EVERY week and make an appointment for the same time. I could see this losing potential clients for therapists and then causing those therapists to move from theranest because of the problems.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Manage reminders through client portal

Through the client portal, allow clients to set which reminders they want to receive.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow other staff to view, approve or decline pending client portal appointment requets

Currently, if a client requests an appointment online, an alert is only sent to the therapist. As an office manager, I would like to be able to see all pending appointments so I can make sure they are getting approved within 24 hours.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Customize portal appointment confirmation emails

When a client schedules an appointment through the client portal and I confirm it, allow me to customize the email message that is sent when their appointment is confirmed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base