Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

TheraNest Mobile App

We love to hear TheraNest feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

1. Schedule and view group appointments in mobile app

Allow me to schedule and view group appointments in the mobile app.

110 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

47 comments  ·  Calendar & Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create recurring appointments in the mobile app

Allow me to create recurring appointments in the mobile app.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Calendar & Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. View and confirm appointment requests in mobile app

I get an email prompting the confirmation, but allow me to view "unconfirmed appointments" in the mobile app and confirm them.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Calendar & Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Schedule telehealth appointments in mobile app

Allow me to schedule a telehealth appointment in the mobile app so I don't have to go to the website.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Calendar & Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make non-client events editable in mobile app

It's unclear (aside from a coding issue?) why non-client events are not editable in the Theranest app. It makes it difficult to move, edit, reschedule clients around holds and meetings if things change and you're not in front of a computer.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Calendar & Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make it easier to schedule appointments on the mobile app

Sometimes it's hard to schedule appointments on the mobile app and adjust the appointment duration. Make it easier to schedule appointments on the app so I can do this quickly without having to go to my computer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar & Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Conduct teletherapy using the mobile app

Allow me to conduct a teletherapy session using the mobile app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar & Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. View entire agenda on mobile app

Could we make it so when we open the mobile app we see the entire agenda? I have to keep clicking to view more than the first few (I click "appointments" and then "more"--would be better for it to just load all of the day's).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar & Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make canceled appointments more visible on mobile app

Make canceled appointments more visible on the mobile app. Sometimes the client names are so long that the red "canceled" status doesn’t appear.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base